RESULTS IPSWICH TWIN TOUR

FLOWER

Congratulations to Dino Margiolas who made it back-to-back wins with his victory this weekend following success at Caboolture ... a great effort and Cam Smith is once again running into good form with a very pleasing 2nd place. Once again some different faces in the money list and a real mixture of ages also.

Ann Kirby made a breakthrough with her first Tour win which should give her confidence for her trips to both Melbourne and Japan shortly ... Tracy Jacobs is still holding her good form for a 2nd place finish.

Oz Bowling Supplies sponsored a $50 voucher for high game w/h'cp outside the cash - Maurice Fadl 272 and Kylie Kassel 264 were successful.

Shane Hurst with 224.9 scratch lead the Scratch division from Brendan Meads and also collected a 4th place in H'cp and Rebekah Meads took out the Puffs Scratch 206.4 followed by consistent performer 'Rocky' Mottlee.

Total Prize Money for weekend ... $4970 ... thanks to Ipswich Superbowl for their hospitality, to the Twin Tour bowlers who were in fine form this weekend (a bit worried about the breakfasts of some B Squad bowlers and especially to the TEAM for their continued dedicated work.

Attaching results:

Flower

Attachments

• BALLS HANDICAP IPSWICH.pdf
    69.1 KB · Views: 93
  • BALLS SCRATCH IPSWICH.pdf
    64.5 KB · Views: 101
  • SCRATCH POOL IPSWICH.pdf
    47.2 KB · Views: 55
  • PUFFS HANDICAP IPSWICH.pdf
    64.5 KB · Views: 67
  • PUFFS SCRATCH IPSWICH.pdf
    59.6 KB · Views: 61
  • SPONSOR'S PAGE.pdf
    546.2 KB · Views: 26
ann kirby you legend.. i bowled with you all day and i told you would be a chance to win good on ya im proud of you.. good luck overseas i hope you bowl well

Back
Top Bottom