RESULTS FROM CANNON HILL 14th/15th Feb.

FLOWER

Many thanks to Sue and Staff at Cannon Hill - thanks to those bowlers who started the 2009 season of the Twin Tour and so good to watch the talent of the new generation of bowlers. 47 women is certainly impressive also.

Chris Wingett dominated both Hcp. and Scr. divisions of the Have Ball - Will Travel Tour and deservedly so - his 242 ave. eclipsed Adrian Shelton 232.1 and Jamie De Lange 228.3 in the Scratch division and Chris finished ahead of Rodney Quick and Scott Fryer in the Hcp. division. Chris had the high game of 289 for the Balls.

Rocky Mottlee showed her talent with the dominant Scratch ave. of 216.8 to finish ahead of Jacinta Gilliland 208.1 and Katie Kroehnert (Bowler of the Year 2008) with 207.8. Katie won the Hcp. div. from youngster Crystal Barbara and Lyn Roffey who is one of the 'newies'. Jacinta had a 269 to be the high game bowler for the Puffs.

Also good to see the usual mixture of squads and averages cashing. Welcome again to those new bowlers, welcome back to the 'oldies' and please tell your friends about the Tour (only if you enjoyed it!!)

Attaching results: please contact me for any prize money you may need to collect and I will arrange for bank transfer.

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]

Attachments

• CANNON HILL FEB.09.pdf
    82.9 KB · Views: 136
My regards to a well run tour stop and my congrats to Chris Wingett on a well deserved win. If only the 300 with the concentration lapse on ball 11 - maybe next time at Aspley. Well done Mary and the team.

Congrats to all those that bowled this weekend...Many thanks to AMF Cannon Hill for a well run day and Mary and all her team, it is a privledge to have this sort of event.

To my brother Chris, congrats you are bowling so well at the moment, and another will not be far off keep it up, so very proud of you.

To all others that bowled thanks for a great weekend, see you next stop

Back
Top Bottom