RESULTS LOGAN CITY 15th/16th Sept

FLOWER

Congratulation to Tim Jordan (218.6 hcp.) for his first Twin Tour win finishing only 4 pins ahead of Darryl Alford and Brett Thomas (his first Tour Stop) had 217.2 hcp.

Darryl who is always so consistent, took out the Scratch division and Scratch Pool (227.2 scr.) also, followed by Keith Mellor with 222.8 and Tim in 3rd (219.6)

Sadly, there were only 13 Puffs, but well done to Ashleigh Lewis with her 212.5 hcp. and Tanya Stevenson 208.8 hcp. and 'an oldie but a goodie' Paula Troy in 3rd (207.9)

Tanya totally dominated the Scratch Puff with an excellent 221.8 ave ahead of Alicia Melton 204.4

22 bowlers nominated for the Scratch Pool paying out $440 and total prizemoney for the weekend with a much depleted field was still $3505.

Thanks to Logan for hosting this Tour Stop and of course, the TEAM. To the bowlers who continue to support, many thanks.

Bowlers wishing to collect their prize money - please contact me and I can transfer to your account .... email or PM only with bank details. Otherwise, I will keep the money for the final Tour Stop of the year at Caboolture on 10th/11th Nov.

Mary Flower - [email protected]

Attaching results:

Attachments

• BALLS HCP. Logan.pdf
    9.4 KB · Views: 86
  • BALLS SCR. Logan.pdf
    9.3 KB · Views: 91
  • PUFFS HCP.SCR. Logan.pdf
    6.8 KB · Views: 61
  • SCRATCH POOL Logan.pdf
    5.6 KB · Views: 33
Yes, I know - boo boo in Scratch Balls - 11,824 bowlers have let me know !!! Just as well I am retiring.
Attaching correct result:

Attachments

• BALLS SCR. Logan.pdf
    9.3 KB · Views: 32
Back
Top Bottom