Results for Seniors in Guam

FLOWER

Does anyone have any info where/if there will be results posted for our 'oldies' in Guam?

Hi Everyone

We are in Guam and have started bowling this morning. There are two squads for each team. Some of the Grand Senior men bowled at 9 am this morning and some of our senior women - singles. There are more squads at 2 pm and then 6 pm. If I can obtain some results, I will post them on this site for you.

Cheers

Annie

Ann Kirby

G'day Mary, if you could post some results, it would be most appreciated. Dockers & I are dying to see how everyone is going......Thanks heaps......Flanno xo

Here is the result of day 1, GSnr Man & Snr Woman

Attachments

• Scoring Module - Grand Senior Men and Women Senior Game 6.pdf
    250.6 KB · Views: 251
Congratulations to my team mate from 2009, Andrew Campbell on his silver medal in the mens seniors singles. Great effort for someone who works hard at his game. Congrats too to Brenda Kirkwood for silver in the womens grand seniors singles.

Well done to our first medallists!

Interesting to note that of the total competitors, there are 58 Senior bowlers (aged 50 - 60) and DOUBLE their number - 116 of Grand Senior bowlers (60 +).

Good luck for the doubles!

Won't belong before there will have to be separate Grand Senior events incorporated like the Australian Open. Just a quick note that you could also the grand seniors if they pay the entry fee can they enter both divisions.

Seven Countries competing, where is Malaysia & Singapore???? they have seniors surely. Notice the scores are low some are struggling. How do the scores come up on website please advise, only thanks to JP for singles results. Dockers

Seven Countries competing, where is Malaysia & Singapore???? they have seniors surely. Notice the scores are low some are struggling. How do the scores come up on website please advise, only thanks to JP for singles results. Dockers

Looks like the pattern at TBA Senior was a little easier than what there bowling on now.

Thank you JP for the results. Even some of our own bowlers are not getting to see the result sheets!

Well done to Andrew & Brenda on their medals.
Keep smiling Guys and Gals, and good luck with the rest of the event
Carol

Hi all from beautiful Guam,
If someone would be kind enough to explain to me how i load a PDF document onto here i can have the results up ASAP...

The last lot of doubles has just finished, not sure of the final results yet as we are not at the bowl.
Teams have just started with a 4pm squad (5pm Aussie time) and the second squad is scheduled to start at 7.30pm

Doubles results so far

Grand Senior Men
GOLD - KOREA 2379
Jun-jea Kim 1181
Bok-moon Choi 1198

SILVER - JAPAN 2368
Kazuyoshi Nishida 1254
Katsumi Kami****a 1114

BRONZE - AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE 2337
Allan Smith 1153
Brien Show-Yin 1184

Ladies Senior

GOLD - GUAM 2326
Josie Catbagan 1193
Pan Perry 1133

SILVER - AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE 2285
Robyn Flynn 1159
Julie Hird 1126

BRONZE - KOREA 2259
Gyeong-Suk LEE 1167
Sung-hee LEE 1092

as soon as i get the others i will post.
Janelle

Sorry had a blond moment, have hopefully worked it out
Janelle
singles results

Attachments

• Singles Game 6[1].pdf
    588.4 KB · Views: 82
ladies doubles results

Attachments

• Scoring Module - Women Seniors (Sort)[1].pdf
    326.9 KB · Views: 79
mens grand senior Doubles results

Attachments

• Scoring Module - Mens Grand Seniors (Sort)[1].pdf
    383.1 KB · Views: 86
we have created a facebook page with photos and results, search for 2011 Asian seniors bowling championships - Guam

Back
Top Bottom