Required viewing

DaleS

Hi All,

Just watched a fantastic video done for IAB by Jason Doust

International Art of Bowling - Blog Post

Should be required viewing for all those that class themselves as "good" bowlers, even though we think we know it - it is good to see it explained so simply and concisely.

Thanks Jase for your "10 minutes" of hard work.

That was really quite interesting to watch... definitely worth it and have to show it to the people I coach

Geez Jason, now you have to do it again... PDW has 5 US opens now so your video is out of date :)

But seriously a great Video, just like your Sports Series vids, very informative and useful!

"You won't make a lot of friends going to the US Open with heavily sanded equipment..."
My favourite line.

Well done Dousty, great work!
Very informative :)

Well done Jason .... good to see your doing more of these videos. I still can't believe bowlers think lanes are better when they are easier. I'll never understand why they don't enjoy the challenge of tough patterns, there are either easy or hard, not bad or good. I'd love to bowl on the pattern ....

From memory we bowled on the US Open Pattern at a Sports Series event at Caboolture a few years ago (2005?). It was brutal.

We ran it here down at StrikeZone a few years back. It was Belmo's only Sport Series and he won it by a mile. I'd like to think his recent success in the US Open had a little to do with the Sport Series practice he got. Haha.

Cheers, Cow

Back
Top Bottom