REDCLIFFE RESULTS - 15th/16th March

FLOWER

Attaching results:
Congratulations to both Brett Laird and Brendan Meads on their 300 games. Great to see Brett bowling his very first 300 and good to see someone really enjoy the feat.....the knees were a bit wobbly starting the next game though!

Brendan Meads was quite awesome today with his 250.8 average to back up his 240 he bowled at the first Tour Stop at Cannon Hill. He even managed to cash in the handicap division in 22nd place bowling off a minus 40 handicap as well as taking out the Scratch div. and the Scratch Pool first place.

David McKay excelled with his win in the Handicap with Jamie Kassel just behind and 'old boy' Jagga Morgan in 3rd spot. The usual mixture of averages and squads finishing in the 25 money places and good to see Peter Mifsud and Wayne Hester in the $$$ also.

Kylie Kassel bowled so well to head Rebekah Meads in the Handicap Puffs with Stella Alford over the moon with her 9th place and Carol Martin the last of the money places in 16th. Visitor from the far north but previously a regular in the Tour, Bec Simpson headed the Puffs Scratch with an impressive 224.0 ave plus some money also in the Scratch Pool.

Many thanks for the 'free' drinks for games above 210 for Puffs and 240 for Balls - Redcliffe Bowl excelled themselves and the staff are now searching for other employment!!! Also donated $50 for Brett Laird's 300 and Vic Wilkins (our usual 300 Sponsor) donated $50 for Brendan. Once again, thanks to THE TEAM and to the bowlers.

Attachments

• REDCLIFFE RESULTS.pdf
    84.9 KB · Views: 122
  • REDCLIFFE RESULTS.xls
    258 KB · Views: 40
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Shayne and Alicia Melton for spending the two day following their wedding on Friday IN THE BOWL !

Heaps of wedding cake for all and we thank you.

Flower

Thanks for another great Tour Mary and team. Also, thanks to Redcliffe bowl for the free drinks.
Mary, I had a nice flat white love - judging by your attached files, I think you had a XXXX or two (or three :))

Love ya!!!

There's a conspiracy I tell you! Missing out on the cash in the handicap by one spot again! :g:

Thank's Redcliffe for the free drinks and Mary and the team for another great weekend :)

thanks mary and then team for the great day(hope you enjoyed your drink mary?)

thank you to AMF Redcliffe for the free drinks and the $50!

it was a great day:)

cant wait til the next one

Back
Top Bottom