Storm Rapid Fire Pearl

CT

Drilled this ball up about a month ago and have had a chance to bowl with it on a fair variety of conditions. I am a medium rev player with moderate ball speed.

Layout is 5"1/2 x 4, pin over bridge, cover is highly polished with Storm Reacta Shine. This ball was laid out and custom fitted by Jason Doust at Bowlers Edge.

This ball gets down the lane very easily. It’s extremely clean through the front end of the lane and stores all its energy for the backend. Once the Rapid Fire Pearl sees some dry boards, its move to the left is immediate and ferocious. This ball has the most angular break point of any of the storm balls I have bowled with.

For those of you who are familiar with the Fired Up, this ball gives a similar look with just a pinch more power at the breakpoint. This ball is the Fired Up on steroids!

I have also good success with this ball when playing outside with a straight hand, allowing the cover stock and core to do all the work.

This ball would be a great addition for anyone looking for a ball to give them extra power at the break point, or for those players who need a bit of assistance in getting their ball to make a definitive move on the backend.

CT

Back
Top Bottom