Storm storm spit fire

Steven

does anyone have any opinions on the new storm spit fire obviously it has an inverted twin v weightblock and a pearl reactive coverstock anyone bowled one yet and what did you think of it is it much different to the previous fire line balls like the diablo or fired up or pyro

Michael Craig has one and it looks like a strong arc ball with lots of flare. Hitting power is impressive. I had a quick go with it, but it went too early for the dry condition of the day. A bit more oil and it would have worked fine. A good mix of strength and power in a ball for strokers or tweeners.

Hope this helps,
Jason

I have one of these filled Reco

wow is all i can say, this ball is insain. Tonight i threw big messengers with it, maybe hits to hard haha.

This thing gets through the heads so easy and then just puts the inicator on and turns left.

if u need a ball to get through the heads, look no further
everytime i thow this thning i want to lick it, it smells like cinnimin

I have been extremely happy with this ball from the day i got it drilled (thanks to Jason Brown)...

It doesnt like to see too much oil (thats what the T-Road solid is for) but as soon as it gets out to the dry it turns the corner REAL hard and attacks the pins...

Carry is great with this ball, if anything it drives too hard sometimes but once there was a little carrydown you could say goodbye to all of those weak corner pins cos this thing just swallows them up...

Well worth the investment my friends...

Back
Top Bottom