Rachuig Form Guide

androooo

hmmmmm......
Staff member
Now, as we all know, Jason Belmonte usually puts his odds up for Rachuig for "Dodgy Bros. Betting Agency". This year, Belmo has decided to move on to bigger and better things.

PRESENTING:

"The Rodge and Feorge Show"
6mb download

From Belmo himself...
This is a light hearted look at this years Rachuig......something different needed to be done. So sit back and enjoy the "Rodge and Feorge Show"

Performed by Jason Belmonte
Edited and Mixed by Jason Brown.

Love your work!

LMFAO That is possibly the funniest thing I have ever listened to :D :D :D

Peace
Chris

ROFLMFAO..............this has got to be the most funniest thing i have ever listened to........great work but just one thing............ for everyone out there start at the top not at the bottom for us south aussies ;) no way we are going to get a wooden spoon again , have already had that with 1 of my footy teams............ no way is my state gonna get a wooden spoon!!! WE ALL GOING FOR GOLD I tell you gold is in dem lanes for us south aussies!:D

So with that ill take the opportunity to say a good luck to all my fellow team mates... GO SA

Thats pure class!!!

Great to listen to. Shows that Belmo and Co are always the entertainers :D :D :D

all i got for it..... 2 words.... F***ING GOLD

just shows these 2 are bloody funny guys

GO SA

Ash

HAHAHAHA
icon10.gif
Quality stuff.

apart from some mpeg files on here ive never seen jason bowl and apparently hes a pretty great on the lanes, but i think hes wasted as bowler he deadset should put out a cd very very funny stuff.

Yeah someone has WAY too much time on their hands.

Great stuff Belmo, very funny, can't wait to listen to the follow up.

Toshio

Back
Top Bottom