QLD. LADIES CLASSIC - 21st/22nd July 2012 - ENTRY FORM

Hi Mary
Could you please remove me from the squad listing.. I have family commitments to attend
Sorry about this

Hi Mary can you please remove Mary Dodds...Unfortunately will not be able to make it for personal reasons...so sorry :(

Squad list at 28th June attached - some deposits yet to be processed.
DEPOSITS REQUIRED BY 30th JUNE TO CONFIRM YOUR SPOT.

A/c name - Mary Anne Flower ... BSB 064791 ... A/c 10011912 ... ref. your name
or pay by Credit Card - Caboolture Bowl 07 5495 6000

Vacancies in A Squad so please nominate - we are trying very hard to fill this event with the full 54 bowlers as it is the only 'stand alone' National women's event in Oz.

Anyone wanting airport pickup, please contact me: Ph. 07 3865 8887 or email: [email protected]

Also, attaching Lane Pattern.

Attachments

• QLC SQUADS at 28th June.pdf
    24.5 KB · Views: 63
  • WTBA Montreal-41 Mod 1.pdf
    249.8 KB · Views: 52
Squad list attached at 7th July with all deposits confirmed. Lost a couple of bowlers, gained a couple of bowlers but still need 4 more keen ladies in A Squad to fill this event ... will reply to airport pick ups shortly.

Still receiving Silver Sponsors but need a few more $50 to add to the list which I will post after this weekend.

Flower

Attachments

• QLC SQUADS at 7th July.pdf
    24.6 KB · Views: 87
Hi Mary,

I sent through an email yesterday, but unfornately I won't be bowling the event so could you please remove my name from A Squad. Really sorry, just had a few health issues and not 100%. Will still be at the bowl to support the girls though.

Kind regards, Samantha Edwards

Back
Top Bottom