QLD. LADIES CLASSIC 2015 - 18th/19th July

Ladies, both squads are now FULL - but please keep your nominations coming in as vacancies always occur.
Many thanks for showing that this event will be a success and also confirming that women's bowling is hopefully on the up and up.
Good luck to all bowling Vic 150, the traditional tournament for women forever.

Attaching squad list at 2nd April and do not hesitate to put your name down.

Attachments

• QLC SQUADS 2015.xls
    43.5 KB · Views: 84
  • QLC SQUADS 2015.pdf
    52.6 KB · Views: 91
Can you put me down as a reserve for either squad please - Breanna Kyte

Last edited:
Hello Mary. Can you please put Amanda delange and tiffani Murphy down for the squad listings.

1st squad list for Ladies Classic attached ..... there are reserves but please take note that there are always those who cannot make it.
Thank you to those who have nominated already and thus ensuring a successful event.

Attachments

• QLC SQUADS 2015.xls
    43.5 KB · Views: 43
  • QLC SQUADS 2015.pdf
    52.9 KB · Views: 34
Squad list and reserves at 12th April ....

Attachments

• QLC SQUADS 12th April.xls
    44.5 KB · Views: 91
  • QLC SQUADS 12th April.pdf
    53.2 KB · Views: 113
Attaching squad list at 12th June ...... thanks to those bowlers who have let me know they are not bowling but we still have reserves waiting.

Post on this forum if you cannot bowl or contact me on 07 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
or FB message (Mary Flower)

PLEASE NOTE THAT DEPOSITS ARE DUE BY 30th JUNE - reserves with deposits paid will then be placed at the top of the reserve list and money refunded if you do not get a spot.
BANK DETAILS:
C'wealth Bank a/c name - Mary Anne Flower
BSB 064791
A/c no. 10011912
reference - your name
You may also pay by C/C or cash at Caboolture Bowl - 07 5495 6000

Starting to get excited especially with Big Girls Don't Cry Anymore announcing that they are moving their retail outlet to Virginia (on the way to/from the Airport, I may add). A great bonus to all as parking and convenience will surely boost their already well-known reputation.

Attachments

• QLC SQUADS 12th June.pdf
    54.2 KB · Views: 149
Back
Top Bottom