KEGEL QLD. OPEN 2015

Lost you James but now have found you again (you were lost on 7/12.... apologies - you were the very first person to pay also !!!

Hi Mary,

Thanks for all the hard work you've been doing of late!

Could you please shift Sam Curry from Z squad over to 'A' squad.
Would be greatly appreciated thankyou!

Attaching squad list at 8th Feb - still 4 spots in Z Squad .... with 133 starters, paying entry money back at 44th place! For those few in Z Squad who have not paid your deposit, it may be a good idea to do so as I have had a couple of queries today.

A big sigh of relief from me when deposits paid so thanks to all the bowlers - our major sponsor Kegel, has shown confidence in the event from the start and this will make them happy little vegemites ! Thanks also to Little Bon Bon for yet another addition to the Prize Fund.

Attachments

• KEGEL SQUADS 8.2.xls
    58.5 KB · Views: 85
  • KEGEL SQUADS 8.2.pdf
    84.7 KB · Views: 94
Nicholas Bottos in D squad, I have already made a $50 deposit and I just paid another $50 through bank transfer to bring my total deposit to $100 :)
Thank you

While you are all rolling off for Assn Challenge this weekend in different places, spread the word that there are 3 spots available still for Kegel Qld. Open in Z Squad on Fri. 6th March at 12.30pm. Perhaps more may open up in the future in other squads, so keep checking !! Good luck to all rolling off and please stay safe in this awful wet ...

Attaching squad list as of today and if you have any queries, please contact me:
Mary Flower
Ph. 07 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or FB me

Attachments

• KEGEL SQUADS 20.2.pdf
    85.4 KB · Views: 105
  • KEGEL SQUADS 20.2xls.xls
    58.5 KB · Views: 42
Hi Mary,

Another $125 has been deposited into your nominated account and my entry is now paid in full. Ref # C Purdue Kegel

Thank You,
Christian Purdue

Z SQUAD - Fri. 6th March at 12.30pm check in ..... 4 vacancies - get your nomination in now!

Attaching squad list current at 1st March. Any queries please contact me ASAP

'LITTLE BON BON' HAS BECOME A SPONSOR FOR 300 GAME (S) !! SHARE IN THE $250
Many thanks to Samantha Edwards for this - if it is not won, we are off to the Club ....

Attachments

• KEGEL SQUADS 1.3xls.pdf
    86.3 KB · Views: 180
  • KEGEL SQUADS 1.3xls.xls
    75.5 KB · Views: 92
Just a little note! based on 129 starters (131 right now), the total Prize Fund is $26820 with money back $225 at 43rd place.

$125 balance owing for Jayden Sutherland paid today via internet banking. Entry is now fully paid. Thank you Julie Sutherland.

Hey guys does any one know if we are actually playing on Tokyo as listed or if the pattern is modified for the weekend?

Vacancies - Z Squad Fri. 6th 12.30pm (4) ..... A Squad Fri. 6th 6.00pm (1) ..... D Squad Sat. 6.30pm (1)

Only 3 days to go and time for a last minute entry.

Please come and visit Caboolture Bowl & Mini Golf over the weekend to see the top bowlers in Oz competing and the talent of the new young ones coming through the ranks to challenge .... great food also - check out the Pizza !

Vacancies - Z Squad Fri. 6th 12.30pm (4) ..... A Squad Fri. 6th 6.00pm (1) ..... D Squad Sat. 6.30pm (1)

Only 3 days to go and time for a last minute entry.

Please come and visit Caboolture Bowl & Mini Golf over the weekend to see the top bowlers in Oz competing and the talent of the new young ones coming through the ranks to challenge .... great food also - check out the Pizza !
chicken wraps are good too!

Nearly there! A couple of spots available now in B Squad on Sat. 7.30am and 1 in D Squad on Sat. 6.30pm. If you come to watch on Saturday, bring your gear in case you decide to have a roll !

Please note: On Sunday the Buchanan Road/Morayfield exit 150 will be closed all day so take Morayfield Road exit instead.

AND to anyone interested in seeing the best bowling, please come along for a look and cheer on your favourites ..... all welcome.

Back
Top Bottom