2013 Kegel Qld Open.

Hi Mary
There seems to be a lot of interest in this event. Will extra spots be made available above the 108 spots already allocated.
Cheers...

Sorry Ripper63, no extentsion of squads as unfair to those who nominate based on 3 to pair. There are now only 2 bowlers with no squad allocation. There are always withdrawals at the last minute, so if you wish to nominate as a reserve, please contact me with contact details and I will keep you up-to-date. You will need to pay your $50 dep. though and it will be returned if you don't get in.

Squad list as of today 24th Feb. Only 2 reserves now with no allocated squads so put your name down if you want to be added to that list. There will be more withdrawals before the day !

KEGEL LANE PATTERN - TOKYO will be laid for practice at Caboolture on:
SATURDAY 2nd March from 1.00pm to 3.00pm
SUNDAY 3rd March from 9.00am to 11.30am
BOOKINGS ARE REQUIRED and $4.00 game. (CONTACT CABOOLTURE BOWL 54956 000)

Mary Flower
Ph. 07 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM
FB

Attachments

• KEGEL QLD. OPEN Squads 24.2.13.xls
    51 KB · Views: 165
  • WTBATokyo43-12.pdf
    253.3 KB · Views: 75
Only 1 reserve now - get your name in as a reserve and bowlers, please pass the word to those who may be interested.

Hi Mary,

Unfortunately due to injury I will need to withdraw from this event.

I have no doubt the event will be a success.

Cheers
Craig

UPDATE: A spot is available for A Squad on Friday 8th March - 6.00pm check in.

Ph: 07 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM
FB ... Mary Flower

A Squad spot now filled. HOWEVER, please put your name down as a reserve .... always last minute withdrawals.

Squad list as of tonight 5th March ..... all full with one reserve. Still taking reserves as unexpected spots may become available. Contact me for info.

The Kegel Qld. Open was based on 96 bowlers - naturally, Prize Fund will be increased and will be on display when check in has finished. Good Luck to all.

Please come and visit over the weekend and watch some of the best bowlers in the country. You can have a game of Mini Golf (not those WA sharks !!) if you want a break from checking out the scores. Sunday will be a pressure day for the bowlers with the first cut to Top 32 - bowl 6 games and cut to Top 24 who bowl 4 games - cut to Top 15 for 3 person Matchplay.

BOWLERS - PLEASE GIVE YOURSELF PLENTY OF TIME TO DRIVE TO CABOOLTURE. FRIDAY AFTERNOON IS NOT AWAYS PLEASANT AND PERHAPS THE 12.30pm SQUAD ON SATURDAY MAY TAKE SOME EXTRA TIME.

Not being alarmist about this, but remember there has been lots of rain and there are road repairs etc.

CABOOLTURE BOWL PHONE: 5495 6000

Attachments

• KEGEL QLD. OPEN Squads 5.3.13.xls
    50 KB · Views: 150
Back
Top Bottom