Price of Petrol

bowlrig

Just A Bowler
What is the price of fuel in your area?

In Mildura at the moment, unleaded is around $161 p/l and diesel at around $1.82.

Will be interesting to see the variance accross the country.

Rob

gotta luv the cane toads there governments got the right idea less tax on petrol i take it. Should follow suit down here but its all about DA MONEY!!!!!! $1.52 Deisel $1.79

tell me who is the stupid fool that has an empty 180litre diesel tank in his prado :(

$1:82 p/l, time to sell a kidney

Over here its pretty steep too...
about $4.30/gallon [3.78ish litres].

Diesel is coming in at $5.03/gallon.

...though I think its still cheaper than at home?

The government is talking about introducing fuel watch and now we have bowling proprietors doing just that.

Shame on you Mr Garioch.

in rockhampton Unleaded is about $1.46 p/l - $1.50 p/l and deisel is about $1.65 p/l to $1.75 those prices are also included the woolworths fuel discounted unleaded as well

Around $1.60.9 in Adelaide

LPG;);););) ranges from 65.1cpl to 72.9cpl

THank goodness for LPG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forked out about $120 to fill my vehicle up on deisel at $1.85lt fortunately being deisel im only filling up once a fortnight or around 600km's which ever comes first

Time to bring this thread back up the top...

Unleaded was 102.9c/L yesterday, deisel was about 136.9/L

I got mine yesterday for 98.9 cents....was nice to see the litres higher than the dollar value for a change ;)

In Canberra (Belconnen)this afternoon it was selling for $116.9 a litre....minus discount $112.9.
On Tuesday the petrol was $107.9. I filled up the Territory for $65.....Makes a nice change instead of over $100.:p

Renmark / Berri was $1.08 last weekend when I was down there. Looks like it wont be too bad for those travelling to the tourney in December.

Well on Monday when traveling between Forest Hill Shopping Centre the same 7-11 had changed prices 4 times with in 5 hours. At the moment $115 but tuesday it was $1.03.

Looks good for Christmas.

Well I had to get fuel on the way to bowling and the fuel station I went passed this morning that was 1.22.6 was now down to $1.17! its good to put $50 and nearly fill it instead of half filling it for $50 lol

Back
Top Bottom