POWER OUTAGES IN VICTORIA

tonx

I know that those without power won't have access to the internet atm, however if you are in contact with friends or families in affected areas, please inform them that it is a supply line down near Benalla because of the Bushfires.

There is no ETA atm, so my best guess is at earliest, 6:30aest.

If they have access to a radio (car, or battery powered) please ask them to tune into 3AW for up to date information (am-693)

THOSE RUNNING AIRCONDITIONERS (in other parts of the state) ARE URGED TO PLEASE TURN OFF TO REDUCE LOAD.

Hope this helps in some way.

Cheers guys.

THOSE RUNNING AIRCONDITIONERS (in other parts of the state) ARE URGED TO PLEASE TURN OFF TO REDUCE LOAD.
Hope this helps in some way.
Cheers guys.

Yer right now that is gunna happen. I dont know when you last went outside but its 43 degrees. Thanks for your concern tonx i feel much better knowing that you are looking after us.

Philby

Im turning my computor off now so i can run my airconditioner

Things must be pretty bad down there then? You still getting the hot weather down there? Whens the power coming back???

Its ok Tonx has it in hand. I heard he went up to Benalla and fixed the problem himself then orginised a cool change for us. Go Tonx your my hero.

Philby

(power came back about 11 pm last night It took tonx a while to get orginised and drive up there)

Back
Top Bottom