Open Masters Winners 2006

Chooken

Love my nieces and nephew
Congratulation to Michael Craig from ACT and Rachelle Flynn from VIC on winning the Junior Open Masters today!! Michael's high game was a 255 and Rachelle's high game was a 217!! Good bowling from everyone!!

From Chooken

Well done Rachelle on winning the masters by 3pins in the final game, also to Alicia, Rowdy and Caroline on coming 2nd 3rd and 4th. You all did the Vics proud and l wish l was there to see it.:D

Congrats to the both Michael and Rachelle... I would also like to say a big congrats to Nathaniel Mason for getting that far and also for making the all stars team. Relatively unknown bowler, still quite young but this guy is showing huge potential to succeed in this sport, watch out for him in the years to come... Nice effort guys!!

Hey Guys

i would like 2 say congarts 2 Rachelle on winning the masters by 3 pins in the final game, also to Alicia, Jess and Caroline on coming 2nd 3rd and 4th. You all did the Vics proud.

once again congarts

Louise

i would like to congratulate craigy:) on his win also rachelle for winning the girls but would also like to congratulate alicia on second u bowled awsome:) this week also dion:) u also bowled like a gun such a pity u were up against craigy semi final u two were so close. Congrats to everyone that made the final anyway u all bowled really well

hey craigy.
im so proud of u well done u were awsome to watch it was so cool that u won u really deserve it!!

look out world here comes craigy!!

mum and dad congat u as well
congrats again

Carranna (garfield):silly:

hey

like to congratulate Shell Flynn on winning Open masters U ROCK SIS. also to craigy on winning u both bowled really well over the 2 days. Congrats to all the other bowlers as well, everyone bowled fantastically
YAY 1st,2nd,3rd and 4th to vic girls
Go Vics

From Caz and Bec ( off Caz's account)

p.s also to jimmy b for winning the consolation ( not sure how to spell it) plate with a fantastic 653 or something like that... U ROCK JIMMY;)

Hey Champion Captain Coach Craigy
A BIG congratulations on winning masters you deserved it so much!!

Also congratulations Rachelle for winning as well... Good Luck to you both for the future!

Jesikah

Just to clarify things a little...

It wasnt Rachelle, me, Jess and Caz - 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th, it was Rachelle, me, Jess and Caz - 1st 2nd and equal 3rd..

Well done everyone, it was great to see the Vic girls dominate the female masters division and congratulations Craigy! You bowled so awesome!

See you all soon!

Alicia

Congrats Craigy on winning masters mate awsome effort must be that Brunswick gear and to the Vic girls congrats was just awsome and congrats to Rachelle on winning the girls masters. alicia congrats in your last yr of junior nats would of been great to win in your last yr.

chris

Congrats to Craigy and Shell for taking it out this year, both bowlers bowled very well throughout Nats, and what a way to top off a good championships for you both ;) Also congrats to Jimmy B for winning the consolation plate.

I hope that everybody had a great time at Nationals, because there was a lot of great moments throughout. Another huge congratulations to the VIC Girls, and to the SQ Boys and Girls, and to the new All Stars. A special congrats to the Girls and Boys selected in the Junior Development Squad (especially to the Strikezone girls Aimee Bennett and Jen Jones).

To some very friendly and well deserving people, Kirsten Taafe (I hope I spelt it right) and DION! Congratulations on being picked for the sportsperson awards. Kirsten and Dion would be on the top of anybody's list for this award. Very great to meet you both as well.

To the Classic Cup, Restricted Cup, Scotch Doubles, and Royal Rumble champs, congrats on your wins. A special thanks to everyone who participated, organised, and made this event possible. I have made a lot of great friends, and have learnt a lot from this year.

Another big thank you to everybody who bowled in the Persident's Junior Interstate Shield. Congrats to our ACT/Southern NSW Boys and Girls Teams, and to the girls for bringing home the 3rd place medallions. I would personally like to thank everybody who made this year for ACT/Southern NSW possible.

Although it is the last, the team spirit will be long remembered, as will the teams of Central NSW. Goodbye ACT/Southern NSW and Central NSW. Next year brings the start of the new Shield Teams, which will be ACT, and also will consist of NSW Southern.

A very special congratulations to Peter Coburn for making his last Junior Nationals one that will be rememberd by many for a long time. Good luck to you, Peter, throughout the rest of your life, and for a happy and healthy retirement.

I'm sure I've forgotten lots of people I had to thank, so I will apologise now :) Congrats to all I forgot.

Thanks again to everybody, and I hope to see you all again somewhere along the line.

Bubye

Rowey a.k.a Rowan Chapman :p

R.I.P ACT/Southern NSW and Central NSW.

Back
Top Bottom