Castle Hill Junior Championships

watcher

Congatulations to Tara Withers and Matthew Sing for their wins in the Castle Hill Junior Open Masters today at Bowl Australia Castle Hill.

Final Results

Girls

1. Tara Withers 1941 (ave. 168)
2. Kara Triulcio 1918 (ave. 171)
3. Ashleigh Greer 1837 (ave. 161)

Boys

1. Matthew Sing 2816 (ave.207)
2. Michael Craig 2766 (ave. 210)
3. Stephen Cowland 2699 (ave. 203)

On a demanding condition, the bowling today was top class. Thank you to all bowlers who attended, especially those who travelled from the Illawarra, Bathurst and ACT.

Well done to Matt and Tara. The bowling was rewarding I must say, a playable condition but definitely nothing easy. That's your 3 best juniors is NSW right there, and consolations to Craigy, just couldnt seem to get any wins in matchplay, bowled well all day and blew us all away to be honest.

Well done to everyone again.

Macca

bloody awsome tournament i wuld love to bowl in it next year but i aged out down there on the weekend.
today was a tuff condition to bowl you couldn't go out side 7 board or it would just go straight.
once again awsome tournament the last match between me and macca was awsome right to the last frame, well done to matt and tare awsome bowling adn awsome bowling by michael craig he really ripped it up in the qualifying c u all at ACT champs.

Congrats to Matt, Craigy and Cow you guys (from what I have heard), bowled like the true champions you really are. Well done boys!!

Yeh congrats to Matt and Tara u guys bowled all weekend, unlucky craigy bowled awesome all weekend, just couldnt pull out the wins in matchplay
cya all at city of sydney

Back
Top Bottom