Open Masters Winners 2006

nice work craigy!
getting into allstars and winning open masters aint a bad way to finish of junior nationals :) and nice 223.4 avg in open masters!

well done craigy on winning the open masters for 2006 you bowled very consistently once again congratulations

Whooooooooooooooooop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop!!!!
Quote: "Oh my God that Brunswick **** does carry!" :Unquote
HaHaHa! Thanks for proving that to me :p
Anyway, as I told you before mate, well done! I am so proud of you for taking the title in your final year as a Junior. You deserved it so much after all the hard work you have put into your game (even with the carry you got today that was almost like lefty carry...hahaha you know its true!)
It is now 1 minute to 11:30 and I need to finish this post...
"Give me a P...Give me an A...What does it spell? PAAAAAAAAA" lmao

Jen

Congrats to both they were some good matches plus even though i couldnt see them i still heard the strikes and when their were spares congrats again

The finals of the Masters, both girls and guys, were very interesting to watch. Nice win by craigy, and a great, hard-fought match in the girls, eventually won by Rachelle. Good on ya! Both of you!

congrats craigy!! thanks for giving a great show and in your last year too!! good luck in the future

naomi

congrats to all winners, and to the runners up well done nathaniel you have done us all proud :) xoxo

Back
Top Bottom