NRL Footy Finals

I don't really care who wins out of Storm v Broncos, I like both teams (and my team isn't in the finals) as long as Manly don't win the premiership!!!
i gotta spare GF ticket Adam u wanna come and see ure worst nitemare unfold before your eyes mate :p :p:D

Adam, Adam, Adam ..
How can you call those Cowboy's 'Mighty'?
I'll be watching for some 'Double Standards' coming from the Broncos camp and the NRL in regards to who lines up against the Storm.

Geez ... first lot of double standards from the State Government Police Minister Judy Spence ..

"It's going to be a very important match. The full team will be playing. Please don't start making judgements about what happened until the police finish their investigation," she said.

How does she know the full team will be playing? .. I mean .. Greg Bird hasn't been charged with anything .. but he's not playing.

Dont think for a second that I'm condoning what Bird is alledged to have done, but assault will get you seven, where gang rape might get you 10-12.

Will the Boinco's cut their stars? .. In the past, the players they have shown the door have been 'expendable'. Not this time ...

Still waiting on the Boinco's statement.

What did everyone think about the Broncos v Storm game?? Can't believe what happened

Ashton Sims is retarded! This moron cost the Broncos the Grand Final.

Kudos to the Storm. Way to gut out a tough win.

Ashton Sims is retarded! This moron cost the Broncos the Grand Final.
Kudos to the Storm. Way to gut out a tough win.
if that dog Cam Smith doesnt get 2 weeks for trying to rip thaidays head off the game is a joke.

Great game and i felt for the broncos. I couldnt believe first time i ever i was actually going for brisbane. Just unlucky in the end.
But as bennett said the Storm is there to be beaten, i wonder who will do it :D
MANLY :D

MY SHARK'S ARE GUNA WIPE THE FLOOR WITH MELBOURNE
I HOPE SLATER N SMITH INGLIS AN FALAUO ALL CATCH A BAD VIRUS FOR THIS WEEK CAN NOT STAND VIC TEAM AT ALL THEY R TO UP THEM SELVES

0,5001,6261897,00.jpg

picture says a thousand words really

it dont matter what they call the tackle smith tride to rip his head off, dont matter if he ment to or not as cam said picture says it all

He's gone. 2 matches, season over, Storm over. 4 teams left, I say go them Warriors!!

Cam Cam Cam mate who cares if manly win the premiership noone else will give a toss except you

Manly are the most loved to hate team and thats the fact

I am a big broncos fan and I hate the fact that those thugs beat them last week but when you have an extra player in a green uniform on its hard to be beaten shayne hayne should be stepped down to under 10 local league for that discracefull display on saturday night

anyway go the warriors and yes i am jumping on that band wagon

Cam Cam Cam mate who cares if manly win the premiership noone else will give a toss except you
Manly are the most loved to hate team and thats the fact
I am a big broncos fan and I hate the fact that those thugs beat them last week but when you have an extra player in a green uniform on its hard to be beaten shayne hayne should be stepped down to under 10 local league for that discracefull display on saturday night
anyway go the warriors and yes i am jumping on that band wagon
scott scott scott scott

that used to be the case but those purple bastards from the deep south are quickly over taken us :)

To go for the Warriors is unaustralian :D

Well unaustralian I am then I just cant bring myself to support any of the other 3 teams they are all losers and thugs

To go for the Warriors is unaustralian :D
I'll support the warriors because I am a rugby league fan, and I respct what Ruban Wiki has done for NZ rugby league, i'd just like to see them do it for him. He's a tough character and an entertaining one at that. So "unaustralian"? Thats your opinion but I still say GO THEM WARRIORS!!

Back
Top Bottom