NRL 2009

Peter Wallace gets man of the match. I said last year we should be signing Taylor to a long term contract. Souths fans must be salivating.

Titans will get another run. Bulldogs in front at halftime 18 - 6. Still a question mark over Brisbanes defense.

Can anyone provide a link to the format for the finals please? I have done a lot of searches but so far no luck.
Preliminary, qualifying, its all a bit confusing. When do they start dropping off teams?

It's not that hard to follow, 2 teams drop out each week. Winners play losers in the 2nd week. I really think the NRL should bring in the AFL format, then teams don't have to rely on other results and 3rd and 4th places get rewarded by finishing in the top 4

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA so much for "home ground" advantage! Titans and Dragons lose at home. Gotta love it.

Cams Manly and the Knights gone for 2009.

Bulldogs & Storm get the week off.

Broncos v Dragons at Suncorp.

Eels v Titans, probably at SFS.

Minor Premiers gooooone 2nd week in the finals!! I don't think ol mate Benny and Big Dell can save em now!! Manly gooooooone!! God I love Rugby League!!!!! Suncorp Stadium next saturday night... I advise you all to be there!!

So much for the 2009 minor premiers (CHOKERS)!!! The first minor premiers to exit the finals in only the second week since the McIntire system was introduced. Another proud moment for the Dragons HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Bennett still remains winless at Suncorp in finals football.

It's good to be a BRONCOS supporter tonight. :D

Alex Glenn has been selected as half-back for the Broncos... I'd have put Lockyer there and have big Dave Taylor in the 6 jersey.... I'm not convinced they can beat the Storm without Wallace... Time will tell I guess

Too much talent all round in both teams. Even without Wallace, this game is going to be the game of the year!

Dragons are out :(, so i'll have to cheer on the Storm now! ;)

2010 Dragons ... 2010!

Go the Storm!

Too much talent all round in both teams. Even without Wallace, this game is going to be the game of the year!

Dragons are out :(, so i'll have to cheer on the Storm now! ;)

2010 Dragons ... 2010!

Go the Storm!

I think those Cowboys have your Dragons covered in 2010 my friend :p:p

Alex Glenn has been selected as half-back for the Broncos... I'd have put Lockyer there and have big Dave Taylor in the 6 jersey.... I'm not convinced they can beat the Storm without Wallace... Time will tell I guess

I am surprised Alfie didn't get called up...I mean he spends nearly 80 minutes on the field barking orders anyways...Just replace the water bottle and towel with the leather ball and he slots right in...

Hope the Raiders get off to a better start next year...If we are lucky enough to make the eight...hope we draw the dragon's in week one...:p

We'll be right!! Anyway back to this season.... I think Parra have the premiership in the bag.... if Jared Hayne and Cayless play. Whoever wins the Broncos v Storm game it's gonna be a great grand final to watch. Teams 1, 2 and 3 all out.... can't believe what I've seen. Rugby League is the greatest... LOVE IT!!!

What's the difference between the Dragons and an arsonist?

They both make fire, but an arsonist won't waste 26 matches. :D

Back
Top Bottom