totalbowling.com.au NRL tipping comp

Chowny

Staff member
Attention all NRL fans!!!

Feel free to join the totalbowling.com.au NRL tipping competition.

The tipping comp will be run on the Foxsports Website.

http://foxsports.footytips.com.au

Competition Name: totalbowling.com.au NRL

Password: bowling

P.S. If your after a NRL tipping comp involving $$$$ PM me.

Make sure you join up to this year totalbowling.com.au NRL tipping comp.

I am pleased to announce that Jase has offered the winner of this year competition a Totalbowling Polo shirt.

Cheers once again for that Jase.

Of course Webber!!!

lol

better than the crap maroon and white shirt with a half baked pigeon called a sea eagle on it.....lol

no where near as bad as a green, yellow & white shirt with a bloke wearing a skirt pretending to be a Raider though... LMAO!

Saturday May 6
5:30pm Canberra 30 df. Parramatta 10 Parramatta Stadium, NSW

Polo shirt of your choice so long as it looks like this one...

Attachments

• 2007_raidpolowh.jpg
    2007_raidpolowh.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 0
Means nothing...

stats do.........

Venue Records / Parramatta v Canberra
P W D L
40 21 0 19

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: cmon guys get with the program, canberra your kidding, parramatta come off it and manly well the less said the better. The only team to follow and the team most supported in the NRL worldwide is the mighty RED V.

Go the MIGHTY DRAGONS of ST.GEORGE\ILLAWARRA.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

lol by the way i am doing this from work so my apologizes jase for not accepting your private message but i can send threads but the firewalls here don't allow private messages.

Sorry
Michael Mclaren
Tickets for short lol

3 words say it all...

BACK TO BACK

anibuck2.gif

:cool:

You know what makes things worse guys, i am a season ticket holder at both the WIN Stadium in Wollongong as well as the OKI Jubillee better known as Kogorah Jubillee oval in Sydney and have been since 1996 and been a fan since 1979 when i started watching the sport seriously .

Hope we can have some fun banter throughout the year, i have signed up for the money comp for the NRL (will pay the money ASAP) and also the AFL comp so here's to a great season for all and may the best team win.

Was that diplomatic lol.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

by the way big Paullie, i cannot take that win away from Brisbane last year, i was at the grand final and your team deserved the win but i will say this the dragons played brisbane 3 times last year including the semi final in brisbane and we won the lot.

So congratulations on the victory and the premiership, you deserved it but atleast i have the satisfaction of knowing that you could not beat the dragons last year.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol.

by the way big Paullie, i cannot take that win away from Brisbane last year, i was at the grand final and your team deserved the win but i will say this the dragons played brisbane 3 times last year including the semi final in brisbane and we won the lot.
So congratulations on the victory and the premiership, you deserved it but atleast i have the satisfaction of knowing that you could not beat the dragons last year.
Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol.

Mr. Tickets,

You dragons fans are like no other fans in the competition (except maybe Bulldogs fans). One of my friends brings up the same argument every time we talk about it. Do you realise that you played the Melbourne Storm 3 times last season, and lost all 3 times?

I have the satisfaction in knowing that the Broncos beat the Melbourne Storm in the Grand Final, the very team that the Dragons could not beat in 3 attempts. :)

Bring on 2007, it should be a cracker! Watch out for the Titans, they are going to shake a few teams this season for sure. Lets see a Broncos vs Titans Grand Final!

Big Paulie

p.s. Ryles is SOFT! :)

Go the MIGHTY DRAGONS of ST.GEORGE\ILLAWARRA.

Get your arse back to World Of Rugby League. Would you like the link? :p

Big Paulie has the right idea. :D

Of course Webber!!!
lol
better than the crap maroon and white shirt with a half baked pigeon called a sea eagle on it.....lol
no where near as bad as a green, yellow & white shirt with a bloke wearing a skirt pretending to be a Raider though... LMAO!
Oi Oi Oi

Westy boy

when was the last time the squeels won a comp, for all the money ole mate fitzy has spent trying to buy won one.

Cant wait to see Jamie Lyon killing it this year for manly :p

this banned list is getting bigger Jase.....

to much spamming goin on in here.... unless u got something nice to say abt the EELS dont post...... lol

(yes i am just joking ok.....)

they gotta b better than broncos. they got nothin now webke has left. ( no one can better his legs ) as for the eels. i used to go to all there games whan i lived in sydney. not impressed by them anymore.

Back
Top Bottom