totalbowling.com.au AFL tipping comp

Make sure you join up to this year totalbowling.com.au AFL tipping comp.

I am pleased to announce that Jase has offered the winner of this year competition a Totalbowling Polo shirt.

Cheers for that Jase.

i am already signed up for that and this is great news about the shirt, by the way your both wrong above, it should read

GO THE PIES.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

lol yes i feel the love from the entire league as i know that we are the most hated team in the AFL, but living in sydney all my live and knowing this fact actually pushed me to follow them when i was 10 years old back in 1979, and i have grown to love them as a sports follower.

Always love giving it to the swans fans when we roll them in sydney lol.

by the way me and a friend of mine who happens to be a carlton fan are going to be coming down to melbourne in round 7 espcially for the carlton v collingwood game at the MCG, as well as take in 3 other games while we are there and it is always great fun to actually watch the game with fans that know and understand the game.

I am not saying i completed understand the game but i know a lot more than a lot of sydney fans that mostly follow the swans because they are winning and for know other reason.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

It's Essendon's turn to be on the bottom. There'll be a wooden spoon handover ceremony just to make it all official.

Back
Top Bottom