New to bowling regularly, looking for lessons.

nater89

Hey guys, been playing for a while but not very regularly (2-3 times a year). The last 3 weeks I've really fell in love with the sport and have been playing twice a week. I've watched a few tutorials online and I'm averaging around a 150, would it be worth seeking lessons or is that not the way?

I'm in the south eastern suburbs of melbourne so if anyone knows somewhere near there that would be a great help, thank you.

Nate.

Hi Nate

its always worth seeking lessons/coaching regardless of how long you have been bowling.

Tha 150 avg would go up by 15-20 pins if not more with even just a few sparing tips.

Someone in here will be able to put you onto someone or a centre to help you. Maybe Nev, are you in this area?

I believe there maybe a couple if accredited coaches out at mentone and chirnside park also

Yeah I sort of am
Happy to help If I can
I'm about an hour and a half east of Melbourne in Morwell
According to the TBA website I'm the only accredited Coach East side of Melbourne so options are limited

Slip me a PM if you want to pursue
or email
[email protected]

Hey mate, I actually don't have a car so Morwell would be tough but once I get my car back I might chuck you an email. All the help I can get at the moment is good help haha.

Back
Top Bottom