Last time we bowled was 20yrs ago.....

Griffo350

Hi I'm Wayne Griffiths like the title says ,it's been a while..lol..

My wife Cherone and i used to bowl back in the 80-90's all around the country ,she is originally from Dubbo and I've always been a Wollongong boy.

Cherone started bowling at 12 and has played in mid country and represented 3 president sheild teams for nsw central,in 1992 she won the Australian Jnr masters and was in the winning team for the sheild...she has a 172avg and has a high score of 269...300 in the 9 no tap lol...

I started when Shellhourbour tenpin bowl opened when i was 10 and it took off from there...i was involed in 4 sheild teams,2nd in the Aussie masters,2x winner jnr Sydney cup, jnr South Pacific champ,coca cola cup 1st and lots of others but can't remember lol....we both recently bowled in a 9 no tap and had heaps of fun and placed 2nd. My avg is now 211 and I've had 3 279 games in 3 weeks but highest game in a league is 289....

Just a big thanx to Andrew frawley at Shellhourbour bowl for his support and coaching since we started back and Jamie kryiacou for giving me a few newer balls other than the ol purple and blue hammers we used a few months ago.... I think we will be around for a long time now ,its so much fun....

Hey Guys,

How good is it to bowl again! I believe bowling never leaves your system.

Well done on Friday night guys, you both bowled well. Imagine how good you will both be when you learn to throw it a little slower. Can't wait to watch your progress over the next few months. That first 300 is not far away.

See you Monday night.

Back
Top Bottom