Mushtares 900 Scoresheet

Well i hate to say it but that scoresheet looks a little bit dodgy and to have the witness be your "DADDY" is very suss.
if you were bowling for 900 (again) in a pre bowl i would think some one from the bowl should be watching.

I mean look at those frames where it has been changed to a strike
Theres a good 8 frames in there that clearly havent been strikes and then been changed ... and you cant call it late carry coz i dont think u would colour in the pins that u left standing then change it to a strike and all of a sudden .... another 900 series

What A Joke!!!

Kelvin

I dont normally get this way about things but something really aint right here. Either this kid is an absolute gun or the lanes are ditched to the max or something else coz i wanted to read up on either the centre or this kid and found this article

www.bradenton.com/mld/bradenton/sports/columnists/mike_henry/13560835.htm

"It's not as if these scores came out of nowhere. He started rolling 700 series when he was 12, and his first 300s when he was 14. He had five 800 series last year. Robert bowls at least four times a week and usually bowls 20 to 30 games."
His father said Robert is so into the sport, he recently threw 11 consecutive strikes left-handed with a house ball while wearing sneakers.
Robert still has bad days on the lanes, although they are likely to consist of a 680 series or sub-220 game.

If only we all could be that could to bowl 11 in a row with our opposite hand with a house ball.

It states that the scores were verified by the centres automatic scoring system. now are they talking about the machinery or the scoring consoles because that score sheet is a REALLY GOOD computer print out.

Kelvin

Bahahaha... Love the little bit at the bottom that's crossed out "Dear Santa,"

"Dear Santa,

For this Christmas I'd like enough wool to pull over the eyes of, not just the USBC, or even the USA, but the whole wide world! Daddy says this is a good gift to ask for and then he said after I bowl my 4th 900, he's gonna get me a brand new tricycle!!

From your bestest buddy Robby..."

He should be thanking Santa, or God or the Easter Bunny, maybe even the Tooth Fairy a little too for the magical "6-count strike" - 1st frame, 2nd game - and then he should thank the Underpants Gnomes for that 6-7-10 strike in game 3!!!

~Mrs Storm~ said:
Here is the link to the actual score sheet of Mushtares 2nd 900 (the one currently being reviewed by the USBC)
img.php

LMAO :D That's good.

Few Changes there hehe really old and yes also to be watched and scored by his dad yeh what ever.
If that gets passed something very wrong.

Kinda reminds me of all those "little Timmy is in hospital and very ill and would really like the record for the most get well cards received" crap emails that were around a few years back.

Anyone can scribble X's on a scoresheet, and a proper printout wouldn't count for much either unless it was witnessed by a staff member at the time.

Looks like Daddy is illiterate judging by that sig :eek:

What a joke that is. Way to many questions around this. Automatic scoring, and yet they still fill out an old fashioned scoresheet for each frame, to submit the scores on.

If there is a printo out, would love to see how many changed scores were showing.

Afterall, 6 of those frames had pins left standing, when the scoresheet was originally comlpeted, before maybe a practice shot to see what went wrong....maybe the old excuse OOPS l bowled on the wrong lane.

This sort of thing makes our sport look like a joke. I wonder if his 2 Practice 900 series are the same, or do we only count the shots that actually get a stike, and nothing else.

i didnt think any where in the states would still use hand written socre sheets let alone any where in the world

I reckon some of the X's on the scoresheet are as legitimate as the shoddy X's in his or his "daddy's" nought's and crosses game!!!!

The whole thing looks like a complete con!

Omg some ppl are gullable...

THE SCORES SHEET IS A JOKE!!!
ITS NOT REAL!!!
ITS JUST HAVIN A GO AT THE KID

JESUS CHRIST
i think its hilarious

Ducati 851 said:
ITS NOT REAL!!!
JESUS CHRIST
i think its hilarious

haha i know its takin the pisss outta the situation...did u ppls actually believe it was real

OK I still don't get it, can someone tell me what's the PUNCHLINE??? ;)

Ducati 851 said:
ITS NOT REAL!!!
JESUS CHRIST
i think its hilarious

THANKYOU! i was just reading the thread and about to write something very similar.

Very funny love the link androoo

rynzeski said:
OK I still don't get it, can someone tell me what's the PUNCHLINE??? ;)

A 17 year old kid keeps claiming that he has shot 5 perfect 900 series in 1 1/2 months. The governing body keeps knocking the claims back, so he keeps saying he has bowled another one.

All have been done in either pre-bowling or practise, and his dad is the manager of the centre. There have been no other witnesses.

Hope this helps...

And to the guys that thought this was the actual score sheet, :drinking:

Back
Top Bottom