missing Sq junior trophy

M

mongrel

does anyone know the where abouts of the SQ junior masters trophy girls division:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Please contact mongrel

hey Ray,

last time i heard the masters trophies have been missing for roughly about 4 or 5 years. i think they went missing the year before they had the championships at Chermside. If they find the boys trophy dibs on having it for a couple of months for those wins of mine. or better yet maybe the commitee can spend a couple of hundred and get some new trophys. but like that is going to happen.

Matt Simpson

yeah if they find the junior girls trophy i would like to have a share of it for my win last year considering they didnt hand them out... i am with u on that one matty...

hey thanx matty & kim for replying.

It would be great though for evry1 thats won the masters to know where the trophy is, it would be great to find it but i don't think its gonna happen especially if its been missing for nearly 5 years!! But if we keep searching it may be possible to get it back or get it back for the winners for this year & other years.

Back
Top Bottom