Presenting the Inaugural Castle Hill Junior Championships

watcher

On May 7 and 8, the Hills District TBA will be holding the first ever Castle Hill Junior Championships and Open/Graded Masters.

Major Sponsorships have been obtained which allows us to offer extremely attractive prize money for a junior tournament.

Open Masters has a guaranteed Prize fund of $1600, Rudy Sports Glasses, Masters Shirt, Trophies, entry into 2006 NSW Junior Open masters and right to defend title in 2006.

Graded Masters has prize vouchers to the value of $360 & Rudy Sports Glasses, Masters Shirt and trophies.

Boys and girls prize funds are equal.

If this year’s event is a success, we hope next year to run a youth tournament in conjunction with the junior event.

All enquiries and entry forms to Graeme O’Reilly at [email protected]

Entry forms can be found at

http://www.totalbowling.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7591

hi guys, just wonderin whos coming to this tournie??
i no the prize for first is $5oo in both the boys and girls so ill deffinately be there...

*l8rs ppls*

i wish i could go. its my last year as a junior and i wanted to bowl in as much as i can.
but my money is being saved for city of sydney and nationals.

sounds like a great comp though.

Change of plans, sadly I wont be there :cry:
Have to work, but never mind...got other things to look forward to.
Good Luck to all who bowl.

The Castle Hill Championships are on this weekend and we need to make sure all the prizes are given out, really short on girls for open masters. $500 first prize, $200 second prize and $100 third prize with sports sunglasses and trophy, paid entry to state masters 2006 and shirt. Need more in graded as well, with great prizes!! email graeme, [email protected].

Back
Top Bottom