cazza

Congratualtions to the following Juniors:-
Girls Open: -
1st: Jessica Needham
2nd: Taylor Kent
Boys Open: -
1st: Taylor Roberts
2nd: Cameron Schulze
Well done to the winners of the Open Junior Masters, and also a big well done to Taylor Kent who bowled extremely well (just ask Missy) and also to Bling Bling Cameron.
This was a tough competition and all the Juniors bowled extremely well.
Cheers
Carolyn :rolleyes:

Congrats Jess for winning and Taylor for second place use both bowled awesome....also congratulations to Taylor for first and me cameron on second..well done...;)
cya,
Missy xoxo

Hey guys!
Congrats, good to see miss jessica needham up there, good girl, thats what i like to see! Keep it up! See you at the next camp girlie!
Also congrats to little man taylor, well done kid!
Well done to everyone else who competed!

MJ xox

well done jessica and taylor... im sure it was a tough competition between you two. congrats also to taylor and cameron. good job to all the other placegetters. cant wait for our junior masters!!!

From Melanie xoxo

Hey everyone,

congrats to everyone who participated in the masters, it was a great tournament and it was heaps of fun. Special congrats to Jess for her win and to Taylor for his SECOND Kirwan Masters victory, and also to the runners up - outstanding bowling from Taylor Kent and Cameron Schulze (who beat me in the semi - just too good!).
Thanks to everyone who went in and supported the event - it was great to see just how strong the junior competition is. I'm already looking forward to next year!

see ya round

Big congrats to all!

Special congrats to my other daughter Taylor Kent. You bowled awesome girl!!!

Cheers
Bernie

Back
Top Bottom