Memo J.Briggs Re: Golf

Pine Rivers will cost $18.00 for 18 holes...buggy hire is $35.00 a cart....if someone lets me know how many and when you want to play I can book it at the course...

Hey lefty..I'll probably be there ..even if it's just to see you fall over as you hit the ball, and to give Graham a bit of freindly advice of course.....

Im in you bunch of low lifes! :p
Looking forward to catching up with SOME of you.

Dont bother hanging any **** on me an response posts or anything as im only on here because im drunk and bored and i prob wont be on here for another 12 months!

By the way this is the best post ive ever seen on this site!

By a go kart you tools! ;) Theres 50% the amount of retards in karting than there is in bowling, and i know youll find it hard to believe but, they dont all talk about each other behind each others backs etc, they have lives!

I miss you guys!

Well, Dust of the cob webs, if ronnie's going, chuck my name down. We could have cart races as well, Just don't team me up with RC, I hear he likes damaging stuff:D:D

Anything happened with this ? I played at North Lakes last week for $39 INCLUDING cart hire which was pretty good.

Whos up for a round over Xmas 2012? Im sure for the right appearance money we can get Bob Hawkes mate to appear.

Back
Top Bottom