when/where is THE GOLF AT....

well i think burswood's the go... so start organising... mind you i haven't played since i left perth so reckon i might need a warm up game to get used to my clubs again...lol (how are my clubs going al???)

but i'm not playing without a buggy...stuff walking...i think i'll be covering enough fairway and rough to make a new course up...lol
but then who knows if stax lets me use that big driver again then i might make the course a little shorter....still got good memories of maylands that day on the last hole...i think even stax was a little surprised when i said it was a wedge to the green...lol think it was about 80m short of it on that small par5....hahaha

well it not long now till i'm back... i'm really looking forward to seeing you all and some good holiday fun too...heheh

boof

Well you can shove your golf up your jatz cracker the lot of you but i'll be glad to have a few quieties with you when you get over trunk bumper.
Ah ha ha ha......:p
PS make sure you bring your mac over i'll trick it up for ya ;) .

mr wattsworth... i want to show you something... please get in my car...lol

so if it fubar vs rest of world we cant twist that rubber arm of yours to play... i'll buy you a few dozen balls... cause i know you'll need them...hahahah

and yes i'll bring my mac...:crazyeye:

see ya soon cheesey toe muncher...............

Yes not even twisting my arm will help you here but maybe you guys will need a buggy chauffeur :rolleyes: Actually screw that by he time you get here you'll bring all the hot weather and it will be like that day at collier park we did 18 at nearly 40 degrees.

and what a bad case of cotton mouth i had that day......

and what a dummy spit by spatch too :-({|=

I might come and document the event on film and make a movie i'm sure it would make for some interesting film....

And then your idea of calling it "fubar vs the rest of the world" would be fitting for sure.
Of course there's a fair chance it would need a higher than MA rating though.

Ok well how about we get this organized before it gets on a bit too late.

The people interested in this we need to know the numbers otherwise we won’t even be able to get a booking we would prefer and to get the buggy’s and our preference on teeing off times, and hopefully if we get enough we might be able to score a group booking discount.

I might have had a dummy spit but I can tell you I have had few in my rounds.

I must be one of a kind of a person glutton for punishment all the time how many people would you find willing to keep on persevering and complete it, even if I’m getting my bottom kicked all the time by people better then me.

Not like some people where they would just walk off even if they haven’t completed 9holes out of the 18.

I at least will still keep on playing to finish the round in some way or another or I start walking a bit to think about the last shot on what I did wrong oh yeah and the cool down period off course. But more often I get it right after a couple of holes and I always love to come back to play more golf no matter where we play and who against.

I’m looking forward to this for sure now as I don’t think I will have the highest round score this would make a change and hopefully I can give scoops run again. But I will need stay in front after the 1st 9 and hopefully maintain that lead through the second 9 and not loose by 17 strokes again.

jase i'm there for the movie.... it would have to be rated "R" obviously for rude...lol
cant see too many off us holding back if we've just hit water for the 3rd or 4th time in the day....lol
what do you think baron...lol

as for mike's comment of walking off the course...just like to say it wasn't me... don't think we should invite bill or the same might happen...hahahaha

so i take it we're playing burswood if we all agree to that...
looking forward to see something posted to when and the teams list... fubar is easy to pick...but wondering if scoops get the pardon like rachuig to play for the rest of the world....lmao!

wattsy the movie is in your hands...who know you might get a cd launch and a movie release all in the one year...hahaha

well as long as i'm not Sven...LOL

how about Haggis McFudge-Packer.....???

I'm leaving that right alone...
There are young eyes on this website Mr Quinn:shock:

oh! sorry.... well i'll have to wisper you the next one i'm thinking of...lol

so does anyone have the team lists yet...?

and which side of the fence is skupin sitting on.....? lol

Heads up Eskimo, I arrive in Sydney at 18.15 on Monday 30th Jan for a week.
Pick me up at the airport and a few drinks can be had on me. I'm staying at The Pacific International Appartments in George St. Any ideas where that is?
So be seeing you soon.

Stax

hey stax, well i guess your not in the fubar team list for golf...lol
yeah i know george st well...but the only problem is i'm flying to perth on the 26??? i think??? and i'm there till feb 10th...i believe it's amanda's birthday so i had to extend my stay by a day...lol
so sorry buddy i would have been there with bells on but it a long way to go for a drink with ya when i'm already in your neighbourhood...hahahah
it's a shame i might not be able to catch up as it would've been nice to see ya...but if your back in perth befor the 10th then we'll have a beer or 2...or 3...or 4...but no 10 in half hour unless it at your place...dont want chris to get upset with ya everytime we drink...hahaha jokes!!!
anyway the fubar vs rest of the world challange is on... just need mr wattsworth to get his video camera ready to record the action...hahaha
should be a good day if you can make it...? but we'll keep ya posted buddy as to when it's on...but be prob burswood...?
oh! and are you coming to glory on the 29th??? if so we'll have just a few quiet one's then...lol
c'mon glory! c'mon glory!
boof

hey mickey mouse start getting then lads together for golf...

so in otherwords get chop for rest of world team and get scoops to start organising so we can book burswood...

thanks buddy

boof

has the rest of the world got any hackers in there team cos i might even be tempted to pull out the clubs for such an esteemed event be good to catch up brendan even if only for a lemon squash

steve it's always great to see ya having a squash... well we need someone to remember what the hell went on...hahahaha

and yes you should get the clubs out... might even go as far to say give them a dust off and a good clean...

but gotta ask steve... as far as golf goes is it anything like when you bowl...? just got this picture in my head of you walking up the fairway with just the 2 clubs in your hand....hahahaha just joking!!!

yes but we need to get the troops organised so we can book it...and more importantly book the motorised buggies... cause this big black duck aint walking 18 holes...lol

it'll be good to catch up and see when i get there steve...
anyway i'll keep an eye on this thread to find out the fubar team list...

REST OF THE WORLD TEAM AT THIS STAGE IS.....
BOOF, MICHAEL, TIM(FAIRLANES CAFE), CHOP(BUT HE TOLD ME HE'S FUBAR)

AND CAN THE REST OF THE WORLD HAVE MUIR??? PERHAPS EVEN MORSS??? LOL

Trust me to start looking at this already.

Burswood Mid week

$44.50 18 Holes inc motorised cart.

We can only book 2 weeks in advance so we better start getting this together guys otherwise before you know it we would have to play at the Swan Brewery or something like that.

And i know we are all looking forward to this even if it means me getting beaten so i think i would almost count as a hacker Steve.

Ah we all almost would count as being hackers as it looks like it has been some time since we played

Spatch

you can say that again....! still waiting to get my clubs off scoops...lol
mind you they'll be coming back here with me when i return...
sorry al but there is some really nice courses over here!!!

well i'm in micky so try get muir to play if you can...?
he still owes me a round with him...

Stax said:
Heads up Eskimo, I arrive in Sydney at 18.15 on Monday 30th Jan for a week.
Pick me up at the airport and a few drinks can be had on me. I'm staying at The Pacific International Appartments in George St. Any ideas where that is?
So be seeing you soon.
Stax

When was I going to find out about this?

Eskimo said:
and i'm there till feb 10th...i believe it's amanda's birthday so i had to extend my stay by a day...lol

but if your back in perth befor the 10th then we'll have a beer or 2...or 3...or 4...but no 10 in half hour unless it at your place...

Yayayaya! Thanks for extending boof :)

And he WILLLLL be back by the 10th, ill murder him if he isnt.

lol

nice call manda LOL!!
:p :p :p

oh p.s bren, when you do come back, we definently gotta have a couple games together aye (along with a few drinks LMAO)

well amanda it's only fair i stayed an extra day for your birthday... besides i had no choice did i...? you told me i had too....? lol

james cant promise a game with you as i'm not bringing any of my gear with me....but i will be at perth cup... so can always have a game then... but a drink will definatly on the cards...lmao

so is there any further word on the fubar vs rest of the world challange???
with only 15 or so days till i get there we gotta start organising....

Back
Top Bottom