when/where is THE GOLF AT....

lol you are still one of fairlanes most funniest peoples boof!!

Cant wait til perth cup.

"Have you ever had one of those days where you just wanna throw your clubs in the lake?.. Well, by the way we're playing now, if we tried to throw our clubs in the lake... we might miss the lake!" :D

Luke D said:
"Have you ever had one of those days where you just wanna throw your clubs in the lake?.. Well, by the way we're playing now, if we tried to throw our clubs in the lake... we might miss the lake!" :D

Lol, nice touch luke. :D :D :D I nearly got in toruble for laughing so hard at work coz of that comment ROFL

yes straight out of the tiger sledge book....

but how about....

would you like a little scotch with that water...

oops he's hit the beach (sand)...gee i hope he's wearing his thong...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

And how could you forget this one --

"That shot had poor strategy, poor execution, poor everything.... but apart from that, it was perfect!!"

yeah i still can't get passed....

he's got that titanium club...but a titanic ball... maybe he should use floaters...

hey james if you think luke is funny...? then you need more help than i thought...lmao

oh come on luke don't be like that...i thought we were friends...lol

James said:
Lol, nice touch luke. I nearly got in toruble for laughing so hard at work coz of that comment ROFL

hey james if you think luke is funny...? then you need more help than i thought...lmao

oh come on luke don't be like that...i thought we were friends...lol

Luke D said:
Thank you. Thank you... I'll be here all week.... Try the beef!!

thats almost as one I use.......

Come to the darkside.......we have cookies!

BOOF

James, Luke, Licia i mean all cut from the same cloth

MOLLEY DOOKAS

Count me in for Golf, but which day?

Yes i've got ur clubs and ya can have em lol and all ur NANCY BOY YELLOW BALLS

Yes Scoops.... I am left handed, whats the point to that?? LOL but very funny way of calling it (MOLLEY DOOKA'S I believe)

Eskimo said:
well amanda it's only fair i stayed an extra day for your birthday... besides i had no choice did i...? you told me i had too....? lol
:) :D u can buy my booze, ill let ya :p :p

yeah right... does mum and dad know your going to be drinking on your birthday....?

if it's ok with them then i'll buy ya some but i've gotta hear it from ya mum or dad... i'm not just taking your word for it....hahahahahaahah

and i'm leaving on the 10th...not sure what time yet tho.... just thought i'd givce you a written notice in advance....haahahahahahahahaha

Yes well looks like we are going to get real far on this golf.

But i do have that spare bed for you man ready when ever you get in.

C U When lookin at u

thanks mick...see ya soon buddy....and yeah the bed sounds good...lol

Eskimo said:
yeah right... does mum and dad know your going to be drinking on your birthday....?
if it's ok with them then i'll buy ya some but i've gotta hear it from ya mum or dad... i'm not just taking your word for it....hahahahahaahah

dad said yes... and he can verify it on here :)

Eskimo said:
and i'm leaving on the 10th...not sure what time yet tho.... just thought i'd givce you a written notice in advance....haahahahahahahahaha

thats kk... u have to find out what time... hopefulli its late at night... coz i have school on the day...

well if i have to go early on fri then maybe we can catch up the night befor... see if your mum and dad want to do a dinner or something on the thurs nite...

and as far as the drinks go... stax i want confirmation..................... lmao

we'll don't think i'll get a chance to get back on tonight...? but i'll see you all tomorrow....hehehehe sounds so funny...lol

:drinking: .....A few cold one's better be waiting for me Spatch..... :drinking:
I'm sure i'll be hanging by then...virgin dont carry that much alcohol on board, might drink them dry...lol
actually mike might need a trolley, to roll myself off the plane...hahahaha :crazyeye:

Back
Top Bottom