Matt Francis Excells!

DrewC

While Matty was busy giving us all a hiding on the first day of the rachuig rolls offs there was some light entertainment provided, aside from the strings of strikes that is...in game 4 at Woden Matt left the 5-7 (hes a lefty) followed by the 7-9 4 frames later...He was averaging 257 before that game. Thanks for slowing down for us Matty!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Yes they were nice, and I thought the kiss he gave the ball before the 7-9 was a nice touch....

But not all the attention can be put on matt....Despite her putting in a strong case for why this shouldn't appear, I feel that Kates 7-9 out of the Pocket still rates a mention.....

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

BERT... You don't really know what the book of shame is all about..
7 - 9 from a lefty.. goes in the book.. Its a soft hit.
But from a right handed bowler its stupid for you to consider putting this entry in. Just shows that your high lack of IQ.
icon_confused.gif
icon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR> 7 - 9 from a lefty.. goes in the book.. Its a soft hit.
But from a right handed bowler its stupid for you to consider putting this entry in. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sarge or is it Serge with a twist of lemon...

What an amazing co-incidence...thats exactly what Kate said when we told her it was a bookable offence word for word....

Is your ear still hot from the phone when she told you her side of the story....

Im sure if I left the same result from the pocket, Kate would be 1 of the first to post it.....

Bert

well my card playing companion(matty) just curious to no wat u finished with after avg 257 for the 1st 4??.....nice leave mate must be that ball from 1997!!...lol, might see you at melbourne cup if ur going?

Mark Foster
icon_smile.gif

7-9 Left Hander = Bookable Offence
7-9 Right Hander = Not a Bookable Offence

8-10 Right Hander = Bookable Offence
8-10 Left Handwe - Not a Bookable Offence

Now I think we do need some clarification on the Book Of Shame for those Eastern Staters..... Mr Baron would you like to assist??

Kate Wilton knows the rules as well as any West Aussie...... Her 7-9 doesnt make it
icon_smile.gif

Hey BBoy what's doing?

Matty went on to average 230 for the day and take a rather healthy lead in the roll offs.

He was using a messenger ti i believe...and he got an absolute handful on the one that left the 5-7...you'd have to think it was a bad rack but then he went and reminded us that he was limp wristed after all and followed it with the 7-9 hehehe sorry Matty...

Bert i left the 7-9 out of the pocket on sat too...sorry mate not a soft hit...more like ahh f**k! sort of leave.

Anyway i'm sure Matty will catch me leaving something soft soon...or the little smurf will make something up.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Catch ya in Melbourne Bboy and hopefully i'll drag the smurf down for a cards rematch.
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

Sounds Good 2 me....there Drew!!....ive been practising (cards)....."So Show Me The Money".....keep us upto date on the rolloff's thanks dude.
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom