What Date Suits You Guys?

• 23rd, 24th and 25th of June

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MJ

Melissa Rogers
Hello its Melissa here!!

Been talking to my boss about the possibility of having a junior open here in mackay, she said to get together a format and proposal and present it to her as soon as possible. What i would like is for any juniors who may be interested in travelling to far north aka Mackay for an open to leave me some feedback as to what they would like in a junior tournament ie. format, prize fund, costs, possibility of a skins etc. Please be reasonable with the suggestions guys as my boss still needs to make a profit but not a huge one, as she is generous. You can either PM me or just reply to this post!

Thanks heaps
Melissa Dunn

Give me accomodation and I will come!! HAHAHA!!
What if the format was something like Junior Sydney Cup? I like that type of format...
What have others got to say?

Love the format to be like Nq open...

There is A squad and B squad everyone bowls 8* games i tihnk for qualifing. And then who ever makes top 12 boys and girls proceed to stage 2 which is another 8 games after that top 5 boys and girls proceed to stage 3.The Top qualifing boy and girl from stage 2 both recieve and extra life they then play stepladder finals.

Hey Jen!!

Yeah so far we are thinking something similar to Sydney Cup seeing that get sooo many entries and it would be great if we could get a really popular tournament like Mackay Adult Open up north for us juniors as there isnt many junior tournaments around!

MJ

They were going to consider making it Youth but that wanted to see if it was strong enough to just keep it junior because there is hardly any major junior tournaments around! But if enough Youth want it and we dont get the strong support we need from the juniors then im sure they would re-consider it.... just need to see what interest they can gather up!

Ok so we have selected two possible dates for the open....
either June or November, what would suit most bowlers??

MJ

hey all me and matty j will be there . so comeon people get behind a good tournament.

luke green

Yeh I'll go... I think... But make it July coz Roll Offs will be around November I still got 1 more year ahead hehe!!!:D

i sure can :p i just think its a better tournament when people dont have free hook from the edge and have to think about what they are doing and hit their mark to score

dozer said:
Come on Craigy
be honest u cant bowl unless there's oil.
GOSH Frickin Idiot... LOL Craigy can bowl anywhere... I bet you can't! Let's just stick to this being about the open...

hey i reckon it wld be a great tournament...looking forward to it hapening (if it does) lets just say youd definately see me there..its good to see more junious tournaments in NQ are starting to be thought about..!!

missy -xoxo-

Back
Top Bottom