2006 Mackay Junior Cup

MJ

Melissa Rogers
Hi everyone!

Well good news, my boss is excited to hold Mackay Junior Cup, so its all thumbs up!! :D The tournament will be on the 8th-9th of July to give us juniors something to replace not having nationals there seeing as it is in April this year. Entry forms will be attached soon, sometime before 1pm. Nominations can be emailed to me at [email protected] or you can just left your squad preference and name on this thread and i'll add you to the list and you can post me a deposit up in the mail later on! I Hope that this tournament gets the support it deserves, as we believe it has the potential to be a GREAT tournament for the juniors of australia. Also i'll try and find some cheap accomodation for everyone to stay at and everything. If anyone needs transport around on the weekend from the aiport to the motel etc. for the tournament just let me know and ill organise something!

Thanks MJ :p

Hi Guys,
As Melissa said we're thrilled to have a Junior Open Tournament back in Mackay. I think its 8 - 10 years since the last one. Here's the entry form.
Look forward to seeing you all here in July.
Lynne (Mel's Boss)

Attachments

• MACKAY JUNIOR CUP.pdf
    126.3 KB · Views: 129
Hello Melissa,
Well done on getting this event up and going!! Can you put me in B plz
Thank you Jess N

Hey Melissa,
congrats on getting this organised for us - sounds like its going to be great. Can you put me down for B squad please?
Thanks,
Aaron Nowak

Hi Melissa can please put my brother Cameron Nowak down for B squad as well please.

Thanks,

Aaron

hello everyone!

Heres the Squads listings so far as of 24/02/2006- 5 pm

A SQUAD
1. Taylor Roberts

B SQUAD
1. Melissa Dunn
2. Hamish Rogers
3. Jessica Needham
4. Lisa Holman
5. Aaron Nowak
6. Cameron Schulze
7. Marissa Schulze
8. Alicia Savill
9. Justin Muscat
10. Brendan Muscat
11. Cameron Nowak

Also, just to let all the bowling centres know, if you want some entry forms for my tournament in your centre, just let me know on here your address and i'll post some straight up to you. I can also send some of the Adult Mackay Open forms up with them as well, if you's like.

Thanks MJ

See thats great 12 people already and nominations have been open for what 2 days... Yipee... Go Lissy!

aye lissaaaaa...:p

thanks for bein a champ n organising this for us...good stuff...!! and could ya please put me down for B squad...!! thanks darl...!!

larissa...

Latest Squad listings

A SQUAD
1. Taylor Roberts- NQ

B SQUAD
1. Melissa Dunn- NQ
2. Hamish Rogers- SQ
3. Jessica Needham- NQ
4. Lisa Holman- NQ
5. Aaron Nowak- NQ
6. Cameron Schulze- NQ
7. Marissa Schulze- NQ
8. Alicia Savill- NQ
9. Justin Muscat- NQ
10. Brendan Muscat- NQ
11. Cameron Nowak- NQ
12. Larissa Nastasi- NQ
13. Luke Green- SQ
14. Matty Simpson- SQ
15. Jen Jones- ACT

Hi Melissa, I'm back with a couple more names for you. Can you please put Justin and Andrew Hays into B Squad? Much appreciated.

See you next camp.

No problem Aaron, thanks for doing some promoting up in townsville, i appreciate it, things are looking great! See you at camp :)

Latest Squad listings
A SQUAD
1. Taylor Roberts- NQ
B SQUAD
1. Melissa Dunn- NQ
2. Hamish Rogers- SQ
3. Jessica Needham- NQ
4. Lisa Holman- NQ
5. Aaron Nowak- NQ
6. Cameron Schulze- NQ
7. Marissa Schulze- NQ
8. Alicia Savill- NQ