Votes: 29 42.6%
  • PENUT

Votes: 20 29.4%
  • PLAIN

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • IM AN IDIOT AND DONT EAT M&M'S

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
i love M&M's they are so better than smarties! but what about white chocolate ones? they would have to be my fave

Ok guys u need to get it right peanut butter m&m's you cant buy them in australia but they are soo good! i think you can only get them in the USA, but they are really good!

um... Liz... there are Peanut M&m's in Aus... Trust me i had them 2day.... Peanut butter? where u get that from??

Ash

yeah its true they exist i think ive had some myself and yes they are nice..how ever you are clearly like the only person that knows about them so why bother putting them on the list? :p i was just going on the 3 standard types avaliable here in Aus

Asking me 2 choose which one is better is suicide!!! I'm torn between 3 lovers here ... all i know is that M&M's is sOoooooooooooooooo much better than Smarties ... SMarties sucks balls ... oooh yeah ... & u can't just have one M&M ... u have 2 have MANY!!! addictive 2 da max! :D Me likes!

Hey kool, i'm glad to hear that i'm not the only one that has heard of and tasted peanut butter m&m's. They are the Best!!! if u havn't tasted them u r seriously missing out!

I love all the M&Ms...Peanut ones are so yum...but so are the crispy ones and nuthing beats the original haha!!
Oh yeah and I heard a rumour that green ones (all varieties) contain aphrodisiacs! lol

the peanut butter ones are ok, but the almond ones are better - sadly, they too are only available o'seas at the moment.....but if we wait long enough, they will get here. Til then, the peanut ones for us!

bm2 said:
the peanut butter ones are ok, but the almond ones are better - sadly, they too are only available o'seas at the moment.....but if we wait long enough, they will get here. Til then, the peanut ones for us!

I havnet tried the almond ones my self and waiting wont be anygood. if u look on the m&m website they state that there is no intention to bring these 2 varieties to our shores :(

Back
Top Bottom