league bowling while watching league...

The alley up at Pt Pirie has a ceiling mounted projector arrangement but it plays onto a wall behind the lanes so no prob for bowlers regardless of what's on and when. Having it over the lanes in full view is just plain dumb in my view, even more so if it's on during league.

Maybe I should get that happening for the State of origin Legends game each year!!!

That's awesome!

Like the Bold and the Beautiful Porto?

:D
usually they dont have it down during league, 3 wednesday nights a year they do (8:15pm league start time)

iirc, they put it down for social bowlers and run the musik vidz on them (other screen is in similar position over 4 & 5)

Enf...

We dont have a screen like that at my centre. We use Computer Score scorers and by pressing T you can have two team scores on one screen and TV on the other. Much better solution so people who want it can have it

We dont have a screen like that at my centre. We use Computer Score scorers and by pressing T you can have two team scores on one screen and TV on the other. Much better solution so people who want it can have it
you can have that as well (plasma's), but they aren't hooked up to 'tv', they only display the musik vidz.

the other mode on that is tv in the background with the scores over the top.

Enf...

They have the same sort of thing at the Bundy bowl... It through me off a bit the first few times having something moving in my line of site but I got used to it pretty quick... Only thing there's is not far past the arrows maybe midlane would be better...

Back
Top Bottom