Belmo Rolls Another 300

Forbesy

Last Wednesday night Belmo rocked up to the his home bowl for his usual hit and giggle. After throwing a HUGE 179 in the first game he started to fire and proceeded to bowl his 12th 300 games in the second, only to finish with another HUGE 171 in the last.
This was Belmo's second 300 during this league and the third for the league. After talking to Belmo's dad this is the 20th year for the Orange Tenpin Bowl and also the 20th 300 game bowled. It is also the first time that a league has had more than one (Let alone three) 300 games bowled due a league season.

Once again Belmo congrats on number 12. Only a couple behind Frawley now.

congrats belmo, me best be thinking I shoudl go two handed my get enough revs to carry my way to one of those magic games let alone 12

Well done mate...12 isnt half bad either considering I am yet to throw one!!! In theory it aint hard...in practice...well need I say more. Great work. :D :D :D

Well done Belmo, nice to hear your catching up to frawley. Keep up the good work. Still a 650 series isnt that bad... is it??

Jace, u dont need to go 2 hands..... you just need to learn how to bowl hahahahaha nah just jokes.

Well done
Later

yeh your right I do have to learn how to bowl especially cause I am not cranking anymore, well trying to not crank it, don't know if I am not doing that anymore havent' seen myself bowl lol

Back
Top Bottom