League 300s

We've had 2 for the centre this year, and 3 in the last 2 years.

Our centre is piss easy to hit the pocket, as proven by some averages, however aging pins and dead flat gutters stop alot of strings.

"Look at us!! We have a condition so easy that half the league has thrown a 300 this season!"

You really think that is a good thing?

Your a Muppet. But thats right you never give credit where it is due. If its hard or easy everyone has to bowl on it. You still have to bowl the ball and knock the pins over.

Deano

Yeah - right, Deano,
What you're saying is that something easy is just as hard as something hard is easy? Right, gotcha, you had me wondering there for a minute.

Your a Muppet. But thats right you never give credit where it is due. If its hard or easy everyone has to bowl on it. You still have to bowl the ball and knock the pins over.

Deano

If you bothered to look through threads etc Deano instead of trying to continue a debate we had Thursday night at the bowl you would realise I am one of those who stands up for the fact that a 300 is a 300 whether it is bowled on easy or hard conditions. Nothing in the post I made says otherwise.

I just don't think a league (or a centre) should be boasting because they bowl on (or have made) the conditions that easy that they have huge scores thrown every week.

Stop reading what you want into posts like every other -------- on here does.

We've had 2 for the centre this year, and 3 in the last 2 years.

Our centre is piss easy to hit the pocket, as proven by some averages, however aging pins and dead flat gutters stop alot of strings.

That sounds so familiar. Tuggeranong has a stronger player base, but gets less 300's than Belconnen for similar reasons (i.e. a GS-X/Anvilane vs. HPL 9000/A2 installation). Carry is such a big deal for the big numbers. I've thrown 258's and 279's at Tuggeranong that were better than some 300's I've thrown!

Back
Top Bottom