League 300s

GILLIGAN

We have just finished our singles league last night at Ashmore Bowl.
The season was 38 weeks.and we finished with 6 x 300 games. Has any other singles league beaten this or what is the most 300s by any league 2,3,4 or5 man teams

Brian Looby

Can't say regarding a singles league but I'm going to go out on a limb here and say there would have been a few bowled in the Wednesday night league at Caboolture each season a few years ago when it was the 5-man teams and you had guys like Brando, George, Darryl, Drewy, Hammo (I think? Memory a bit hazy now) and a bunch of other guys in the one league.

6 is still a pretty good effort though.

I would think that Tuesday nites at Aspley may come close, Hammo, Darrin Comrie, Brad Reggars, Jon King to name a few

does it have to be by individual persons??

Last year at Logan Elite Singles Carl threw 3 (I think?? - could have been 23 though ;)) Georgio threw a few, and there were a few who threw 1 also! Dunno exactly, though I'd say it'd be up there on the tally!!

[The league is on primarily a sport condition also!!!]

I would think that Tuesday nites at Aspley may come close, Hammo, Darrin Comrie, Brad Reggars, Jon King to name a few

Yes Dale...Tuesday night is a good night at Aspley.

Haros' Triples Thursday night....Aspley

6 x 300 :woot_jump:
1 x 298
1 x 290
1 x 289
2 x 288
4 x 280
12 x 279..

Not too shabby for 2nd league lane conditions.

Cheers Mrs P.

does it have to be by individual persons??

Last year at Logan Elite Singles Carl threw 3 (I think?? - could have been 23 though ;)) Georgio threw a few, and there were a few who threw 1 also! Dunno exactly, though I'd say it'd be up there on the tally!!

[The league is on primarily a sport condition also!!!]

Well they fixed that up then!!!:D

Well if you check the Vili's Super league standing sheet in the SA section, we currently have 5 300's , 2 297's , 1 289 , 2 288's and 3 279's at the moment and we are only half way thru the 24 week season.

Currenlty we have 5 @ 1000 series (4 games) each receiving $500 each.

cheers

Tony

Super League at Mentone Bowl on Wednesday nights sees at least a coupleof 300's bowled every season, and plenty of 275+ Games.

Last week we had an 873 Series of: 288, 288 and 297 Bowled, and a scratch Single Game of 1057 (or there abouts) for a 4 man team.

Super League at Mentone Bowl on Wednesday nights sees at least a coupleof 300's bowled every season, and plenty of 275+ Games.

Last week we had an 873 Series of: 288, 288 and 297 Bowled, and a scratch Single Game of 1057 (or there abouts) for a 4 man team.

On second thoughts, no, I wont say that.....

lets just say some centres have a lot of 300 games bowled and some don't. Maybe they have great bowlers.....

Maybe if 3/4 of the team throws 750 or more on the same night they are happy and don't think it is the centre that did it for them......

Just finished bowling at Ballina to-night in the 'Pinbashers' league, and checked up on the number of league 300 games.
There are 11. !
'Spose I'd better admit that that is the total for ALL leagues.

'Spose I'd better admit that it is not for all leagues this season.

'Spose I'd better admit also that it's for all leagues for all time. Centre opened in about 1987 / 8.

Must be that we've got no good bowlers at Ballina, though looking at some of the names on the records board, that can't be so.

Wonder what it could be?

Im going to the Gold Coast over the xmas period,i have driven past Ballina bowl many times during my trips in the past. I should call in a have a throw one day :)

Im going to the Gold Coast over the xmas period,i have driven past Ballina bowl many times during my trips in the past. I should call in a have a throw one day :)

Glenno,
Try to get out of the habit of driving past Bowling Centres.

i put my money on that so many would drive past a bowl and think, oh look there's such and such bowl and drive past and not give it a second thought..lol.
then again, a lot would get the itch and want to go have a throw.....COME ON PEOPLE, GET A LIFE, ENJOY THE SPORT BUT DONT LET IT BE THE ONLY THING IN YOUR LIFE!

Yes Dale...Tuesday night is a good night at Aspley.

Haros' Triples Thursday night....Aspley

6 x 300 :woot_jump:
1 x 298
1 x 290
1 x 289
2 x 288
4 x 280
12 x 279..

Not too shabby for 2nd league lane conditions.

Cheers Mrs P.

Make that 7 x 300 games....Joe Gatt achieving 300 last Thursday night in Triples.

Back
Top Bottom