Ken Mills Kup 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nah nah mates. Its time to grow up and i should tell the truth. I know jgosh password and he give it to me and said to look after his account. Not that you guys should care. Anyway i know this guy called chris fleming and man is he rude. Anyhow i wrote something like this:

'Chris fleming is a jurk and should not have got into the rocky team and he is going to bowl shit and will not stand it i know it. jgosh'

And since jgosh is a dear friend he took the blame and ect. You know how its goes with friends.

What i did was not wrong and i couldnt care less what people think. Now if they have anything to say about that go right ahead beacuse i couldn't care less what you small minded people have to say.

Leave jgosp alone if you want to pick a bone with someone because i'm the one to blame and now bring it on!
come on and bring in it!

Small minded ppl, yea thats the one! I would love to "bring it", if all this is true, then tell us ur name, and we can sort all this out
Hamish

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! hey look at that people she is trying to fight! Aww how cute!!!!
What tell you my name and get in trouble that has to be a joke!!! :D But did it and if you blame someone who is inncont you guys need a life!

Name is: Julie white
And by the way only gutless person is someone who calls you that online

And now i am done, telling the truth and don't talk to me hamish and now im getting something to eat your name made me hurgy so seeya ham!

hey hey hey ppls.

i woudl just like to say thank you to darren and all the ppl at redcliffe in letting me bowl and take their money at the same time. thanx wade humby benny dan and whoever else put money in i am really grateful. (lol).

why doesnt everyone just shut up about this thing with chris flemming and let him do what he loves and that is to bowl. i watched the kid yesterday and he will be a damn fine bowler when he grows up, i mean the kid is what 12 or 13 and shot a 260+ first game out. he may not have bowled that well the rest of the day but in my eyes he still deserved to make the rocky team and in the next few yrs state team as well.

last thing, where is my captaincy for the reddy team. you know i am the old man and did top the scores lol so come on give me some slack i had a sore knee and shoulder yesterday after using too much energy at mt warren the day before. i just want some credit, y cant u vote for me reddy bois team :( :( :(

well i gtg now

cyas all down there

Phillip "Faggy" Fagg

Sorry philly boy, its between rowan and i! just waiting for justin to vote, and u had a sore knee, i couldnt even bowl, u know i would have beaten u:p ha ah joking mate, u bowled well

This has gone way off topic - please start a new thread to dicuss this tournament further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom