Ken Mills Kup 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh,

Chris made the team fair and square, your only saying this because he beat you. and you have to ask yourself this question.. Did YOU handle it last year??

On a better note, Congrats to both everyone who made the team for rocky and Ken mills Kup. And sorry that i had handicap lol..

:D :p Wafe :p :D

i did handle it last year but he is a shit bowler and i only had 7 games practiace since i came back from canberra that is only swinging singles and tuesday night so i have not really had time to pracitice since i have been back wafe so i am half shit and good but he is a show off

jgosh

He's shit? then what are you? you cant be much better if he beat you then, and good call for writing this on a national forum, we will come back to this page soon when he beats you again..

:D :p Wafe :p :D

dont make stupid exscuses redcliffe r ur home lanes, ur used to them!!!!! and if chris is such a shit bowler then why did he make the team :confused:

Don't be so jealous, u had ur time in rocky , now it is chris's turn!!

i am not making stupid exscuses the first 4 games i could not do a dam thing but the last 4 i could cause i found a new line and i am not making stupid exscuses

jgosh

hate to break it to you josh but thats the way it is and u cant change it! :cool:

seriously u look like a nutter now, posting in a national forum for everyone to read about ur jealousy over someone else!! :)

Josh, your making excuses! I bowled with a crook finger, i cant even bowl properly, and i still averaged 195. If your such a good bowler then it shouldnt have taken you 4 games to find a line, and if ur a straight bowler, then why do u have to find a line? i never knew it too a line to throw it at the pocket! And seven practice games, I havent had any since ive been back, i probably have bowled 7 games since in league and thats it, so thats no excuse either, so maybe u should take a good long look at urself and work on ur game so this kind of stuff doesnt happen again. I had nothing against you till now, and even though i might not be friends with chris either, HE IS IN MY TEAM. This is not the place to be doing this kind of stuff, and to be honest, im disgusted in this kind of behaviour, and it really pisses me off that ppl keep on bringing other crap into this discussion, ITS ABOUT BOWLING, NOT BITCHING! Sorry, i had to say that. Good luck all
Hamish

thank u ham i did have a line but i kept putting it out to wide then bruce told me something and i did it and then bowled good for the rest of the games well thank u ham for that informaction it might help me in the futer thank u

Well its your own fault then, so dont come on here and abuse someone else that beat u! If u cant hit your target for 4 games then i dont think u deserve to be in the team. Anyways, keep this sh*t off here next time, this is about Mr. Mills and the tournament, and thats all!

i am really sorry of what i said about chris fleming and i do wish ken mills and rocky team all the best. i am really sorry of what i said he is not really a jurk he is a ok bowler i am really sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom