KEGEL QLD. OPEN 2014 Entry Form

Hi Mary, On your next update can you please check to make sure you have Alicia & Shayne melton down as paid reserves. We paid our money to brian at the bowl a few weeks ago. Thanks

I am really sorry but could you take Neil and Dazz out please. I don't know work just gets in the way. Next Time

Thanks for deposits paid and to those who have notified re withdrawal from the tourn ... much appreciated. Sorting out some squad changes at the moment and waiting notifications.

DEPOSIT OF $100 DUE ON 31ST JANUARY ...... DO IT NOW !!!!

27th, 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st ....... FINAL DAYS FOR $100 DEPOSITS !!!!

Squad list posted as at 27th January ...... changes with some bowlers already notifying of their withdrawal. Thank you muchly ! You should still nominate as there will still be those who cannot attend so do not hesitate !

Just a THANK YOU once again to our wonderful sponsors - KEGEL (of course!), Caboolture Bowl & Mini Golf and K M Bowling Supplies .... much needed.

Any problems etc. please contact me:
Mary Flower
Ph: 07 3865 8887.
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum (as most have done) or PM

BANK DETAILS:
C/wealth Bank
BSB 064791
A/c name .... Mary Anne Flower
A/c No. .... 10011912
Reference - your name

or pay by Credit at Caboolture Bowl on 07 5495 6000

Attachments

• KEGEL SQUADS at 27.1.xls
    58 KB · Views: 155
Just saw on updated squad list, you have me (Jason Borey) as $100 deposit only paid. I however transferred full payment $225. Just checking to make sure of correct details.

Jason

Back
Top Bottom