K & K CLASSICS SQUAD LIST

FLOWER

Updated squad list attached at 20.3.05 - only 5 spots left in A Squad only for Friday 15th April - 6.00pm check in. Squads B, C and D are full - however, if you wish to go onto the reserve list, please email at [email protected] or phone 3865 8887....please do not phone Kedron Bowl to book in.

Flower

Please see post on Qld. forum re K & K Classics - interstate bowler wishes to swap squads from B to C or D......

Flower

Updating current squad listing as at 30th March -

All squads are now full and there are reserves - if you CANNOT bowl, please contact me ASAP. I will be in touch with reserves if a spot is found for you. Anyone requiring airport pick up and delivery, also please contact me....

The response has been awesome which means a big increase in the Prize Fund - 30 more bowlers than original budget.....will publish increase in a later post.

FLOWER

Due to continued interest in the K & K Classics and the growing reserve list - the sponsor (Graham Spicer from Clean Up with K & K) has asked that another squad be added to the tournament.....it is so satisfying (I think!) that so many bowlers have shown such enthusiasm and the Prize Fund will look even better!!! Thanks!

This squad will be called FRIDAY ARVO SQUAD - with check in at 1.00pm on Friday 15th April - I am contacting the existing reserves and would ALL bowlers wishing to compete - please contact me:

MARY FLOWER - Ph. 07 3865 8887 or email: flink1@ bigpond.com.au

Pick up and delivery from Bris. airport will apply for this squad also.....

FLOWER

Attaching latest squad list at 11th April -

PLEASE NOTE: Lanes will be available for practise on the tournament condition on Thursday from 9.00am until 4.00pm and again from 7.00pm until 10.00pm.

Please contact Kedron Bowl for Thurs. night bookings as there are limited lanes available - Ph. 3350 1177 - COST: 5 games for $20

CONTACT MARY FLOWER for any info. regarding availability of squads and to nominate for the tournament.

Ph: 07 3865 8887
email: [email protected]

Hi Guys,

Any one that is bowling in C squad that would like to swap to D squad please let myself or Mary know or leave a post on here!

Jase

Back
Top Bottom