Junior Melbourne Tenpin Cup

E

edfleminglanes

To all Victorian Juniors, our annual event is on again in August.
Vic Tenpins and Ed Fleming Lanes have the pleasure to announce the running of the 2nd Junior Melbourne Tenpin Cup to be held at EFL on Sunday the 13th August 2006.Entry forms have been mailed to all Victorian centres and bowlers can confirm thier entry on Total Bowling. Entry fee is $60.00 and all bowlers will bowl 8 games qualifying. We then cut to the top 6 Scracth Boys and Girls and once these have been confirmed all other qualifyers will have a Hcp added to their qualifying scores and the top 6 pinfall with Hcp will advance to the Graded Finals.

Every bowlers who enteres this event will automatically go in a FREE raffle and the winner will receive a Bowling Ball donated by OTB / David McEwan.
Davis will advise what ball he is donating to this event.

Prize money will $300.00 for 1st place in each division with 6th place receiving $100.00.

So get your entries in early and when you next see David McEwan thank him for his generous donation.

For any other information ring EFL 03/97260333 and ask for Sue / Robyn or Joe.
See you all in August:cool:

hey Joe
i was just wondering if this tournament is open to interstate bowlers cause i know someone who wants to bowl in it. and also maybe could u post an entry form on here

thanks bec

Yes Bec Interstate bowlers can bowl if they wish.
Squad Listing:
1.Rebecca Whiting
2.Jodie Symonds
3.Shane Symonds
4.Ben Tait
5.James Blannerhassett
6.Josh Morel
7.Chris VerHarr
8.Chris Glare
9.Rachael Glare
10.Phoebe Clader (NSW)
11.John Allen

Please make sure that all your averages are confirmed in writing prior to the event and need deposits.:cool:

Hey Joe,
Can you please add Hugh and Jack Livingstone to the list. How much deposit is needed?

Thanks,
Hugh

Hi Joe,

This is Ben Tait, could you please add me to the squad. I encourage everyone to get their entries in as this is a great tournament. Get those entries in!

hey joe,
can u please put Caroline Chang, down for da squad, bowled it last yr n its a awesome comp, plus i get to see all my favorite bowlers :D
THANK U:D

Hey..
Could you please add:

Laura Kairn,
Luke Kairn,
Amy Cathcart,
Ashleigh Brittain.

Thank-you
Laura.

Back
Top Bottom