Werribee Victorian Junior Cup 2005

Werribee

Werribee
WJTBA and Werribee Superbowl along with Vic Tenpins would like to invite all Victorian Junior bowlers to bowl in the inaugral WERRIBEE VICTORIAN JUNIOR CUP.

This tournament has purposely been kept at a low cost entry level to encourage all juniors to "have a go". There is a girls, boys and graded division, and I encourage all centre coaching staff to get behind the junior bowlers and bring them across for this event.

We would particularly like to see the lower average junior bowlers use this as a stepping stone to bigger events.

For further information please contact the tournament directors Mike Griffith and Rod Francis (ph numbers on entry form) or call Edi at Werribee Superbowl on 9741 9777.

Yours in Bowling

Edi De Pellegrin
Werribee Superbowl

Werribee Victorian Junior Cup

As stated by Edi, this tournament is a Junior only event.

Sunday 21st August.

Scratch Boys, Scratch Girls and Combined Graded (handicap) Divisions.

Two different squads.

The winner of each division (3) wins
a New Bowling Ball to the value of $300!

Only $50 entry fee.

6 Games qualifying, then top 6 in each division proceed to a match play final.

We are looking for bowlers of ALL averages. So give it a try!

We would like to thank our sponsors - Silver Top Taxis, Smorgon Steel, WJTBA, VicTenins, Gentech Generators and Aces Engineering.

Entries accepted by email, phone or posted on this site.

Thanks, Mike.

Hi Edi l would like to see a entry for my son but can not get entry off this site would you be able to sent one to the mtba office for me.
Thanks Leanne Healey

Just like to clarify something on the entry form.

Top 6 scratch boys, top 6 scratch girls AND THEN top 6 Graded Mixed(handicap added) bowlers will make match play final.

This will be 18 bowlers making the finals, with 3 New Bowling Balls to win.

Good odds for $50 entry, and possibly 11 games.

Give it a go! :D

Mike

Hi everyone just letting you know i am sending my entry form during the week can a few more bowlers please enter so i have some competition because I NEED A NEW BOWLING BALL and if you win it will be the cheapest ball ever!! Thanks Jason May

Thanks for your entries guys.

A squad listing will be posted in around a fortnight~ get those entries in guys. It seems to be filling fast!

Edi

This tournament is a great opportunity for ALL Junior bowlers.

It gives them a chance to compete against fellow juniors, without the older youth component. You have to be under 18 as of the beginning of the year.
It is our aim to establish a "Junior" Victorian Circuit next year, and this will be a start. It needs support. Other tournaments are planned, and also need to be supported.

We have gained sponsors to make this tournament as low cost and appealing as possible. Let's show them the respect and recognition they deserve, so that JUNIOR BOWLING will be the winner in the future, and we will have more sponsors supporting our tournaments.

This tournament has divisions for Scratch Boys, Scratch Girls and Graded bowlers. This caters for all levels of bowlers. Each division will win a Bowling Ball worth $300, a trophy and some cash. All for $50 entry!
Do your maths! :D

Entries are coming in, and A Squad is filling. Don't miss out on your preferred squd. Enter now.

Mike.

Hey guys,
get your entries in ....
or it will too easy for me to win a new ball!

then again.....
ooops :confused:

don't put them in!!

Forget I even said that!

(well I suppose there is still the girls division to win) ;)

Cory,

I am sure you can handle the competition. Let them enter. :cool:

(By the way ... was that the Girls or the Boys division you wanted to enter???) ;)

Nathan, you are in.

Now both you and Jase have entered.

Try to get the others in the team to enter, or are they scared of you two? :cool:

God luck up north.

Mike :D

Put me down for B squad please.

I feel like bowling. Bring it on!!! :D

I have put you down Daniel. Thanks for the entry.

Spots are filling fast - if you haven't entered yet, get it in soon!

Mike

Back
Top Bottom