2008 WJTBA JUNIOR TENPIN CUP

Werribee

Werribee
Hi all,

Werribee Superbowl and WJTBA have pleasure in preesenting the 2008 WJTBA JUNIOR TENPIN CUP. This is a great one day sprint event for all our up and coming junior bowlers of all abilities.

Mike Griffith (National Brunei Coach) will be here on the day as tournament director and will also present a SPECIAL INCENTIVE AWARD.

A great way to end off the year.

Please put your entries in via this site or email [email protected], or you can call the centre on 9741 9777.

I would personally like to thank Mike Griffith for assisting us in presenting this tournament, and totalbowling for the use of the site in promoting this tournament.

Let's keep Junior Bowling alive in Victoria by getting behind this event!

With Thanks,

Edi De Pellegrin

Attachments

• 2008 WJTBA JUNIOR TENPIN CUP.pdf
    394.4 KB · Views: 154
didnt we bowl this tournament not that long ago:confused:
I would give it a shot but i have Brunswick Youth Sorry

Hello all,

As previously stated, I will be briefly back in Australia (Werribee) this December, and Edi and the staff of Werribee Superbowl have gratefully agreed to plan and run an "end of year" WJTBA Tournament - The Junior Tenpin Cup, so I can also attend.

The WJTBA has long been run as a Fun yet "competitive" format for junior bowlers of ALL averages, with both scratch and handicapped divisions.

I am sure you would all agree, the format and prize fund is appealing. So why not give it a go? It will be a great way to end a year of bowling.

I would love to see a lot of our juniors attend. It will be worthwhile. Get your entries in! :D:D:D

Mike Griffith

Liz, Great to hear from you. How ya goin?

Actually, I was thinking of borrowing the Sultan's private 747 for a few weeks. I haven't asked him yet, but I am sure he will agree ;)
(after all, it is for the "Griffo")

Only question is have you got the runway built at Werribee yet? Maybe we just clear the car park ......:confused:

Let's get the entries started. It is a great event. Even I am coming over to Australia for it! :)

Both Squads are filling quickly so get in quick and don't miss out.
Post entries here or ring Werribee Superbowl on 9741 9777.

Squad listing attached.

Doriana Porto

Back
Top Bottom