Werribee WJTBA 2007 Junior Cup

Great work to Bec and stef!!! And all other place getters!!
Everyone bowled really well
ANd a quick note top 127 becka!! whoops hope wayne doesnt see this heheh:D
Great work everyone !!!:)

Cogratulations Bec for making it three in a row. It was great bowling even if you did bowl a 127 in there. :) :)

Congratulations also to Stefan Porto. Not standing in big brothers shadow anymore. I'm very proud of how well you bowled today.

Love from Doriana Porto :) :) :)

Stefan Porto... wow what a man. I mean come on seriously this guy can throw a ball, play some awesome pool and is one seriously hot bloke!!
Not as hot as his older brother though, pretty close but definately not as hot. Well done shleps you did it, you did it...

Emily,
Congratulations on a fantastic effort in your second ever tournament... :smiley.php: Take it easy on all of us in league on Tuesday (you can beat your Dad and John):starwars:

YAY!!! Go Emily!!!

You are a star! If you keep bowling the way you have been lately you'll definitely be showing your dad up soon!

Did you have a nice bowl of gumbo before you bowled? If so that would have been what helped you across the line!! :laugh:

Hello to all,

I have just returned to Brunei after spending two weeks in Sunny Darwin.

Just a quick post to say well done to all, and thanks for your support to make this year's event another success for junior bowling in Victoria. That's our aim.

Well done to Rebecca and Stefan for taking the scratch titles,
and to Travis for winning the graded division. You all bowled great and should be proud. :)

A special congratulations also to Brent for winning the encouragement award! I hope you enjoy the new ball and put it to good use.

Thanks to Robyn, Rod, Doriana and the staff at Werribee Superbowl for ensuring things went smoothly. Another success. Well done.

Best of luck,

Mike Griffith

YAY!!! Go Emily!!!
You are a star! If you keep bowling the way you have been lately you'll definitely be showing your dad up soon!
Did you have a nice bowl of gumbo before you bowled? If so that would have been what helped you across the line!! :laugh:

Wow Emily you little Champ :wave: Now to kick a** in our saturday league ;)

AlexnJudy

Back
Top Bottom