Werribee WJTBA Junior 2006 Victorian Cup

Morich Man!!

As previously advised the Werribee WJTBA Junior 2006 Victorian Cup is on Saturday 13th May.

Entry Forms will be available in the next few days or you can apply via this post or contact Werribee Superbowl directly via phone, fax or email.
Ph: 9741 9777
Fax: 97425465
Email: [email protected]

There is a A (9.00 am) & B (12 Noon) Squads - check in is required at least 30 minutes prior to these times.

This is a Junior Tournament so is open to TBA registered bowlers and who have not reached their 18th birthday on the 1st January 2006.
Tournament costs $55.00 with a $20.00 deposit required with registration to secure your spot.

Regards your Tournament Directors - Rod Francis & Robyn Gray

HEY!!!
This is an AWESOME tournament!! Of course you will see me there!! So can you please add Jason May and Jessica Lawrence!! Thanks alot i will get the deposits to you when i can!!! Thanks alot hope to see alot more people put their names down too!!! Catch you guys around!! Jase

Hey,
Can you please put Jack Livingstone, Hugh Livingstone and Josh Richmann into B squad. Will send deposit in with entry forms. Do you have to be TBA registered or just C.T.B.A.M registered.

Thanks Hugh.

Hey

Can you please add John Allen into B squad. Deposit will be in with entry form.

Thanks
-John

Hey!
Can you please put me and jess to B squad! thanks i just noticed that i didnt put a squad down!!! Thanks again Jase

Hey,

Could you add Adam Robertson to B squad please. Deposit will be sent off with the form asap! Thanks!

Here is the entry form guys.

This was a very well patronised event last year. So get your preferred squad by entering today,

Edi

Attachments

• WJTBA 2006.pdf
    524.6 KB · Views: 68
Hey,

can you please put me into B squad. deposit and entry form sent off soon!

thanks,
chloe pearson

The requests for the squads are starting to roll in - great stuff - tell your Bowling Friends - let make this years tournament even better than last year.
So as to make it easier we have attached the entry form again so that you don't have to go searching.
We are looking forward to receiving your entries and deposits so that everthing can be arranged.
Regards your Tournament Director's
Rod Francis & Robyn Gray

Attachments

• attachment.pdf
    524.6 KB · Views: 48
G'day
can u please add Luke Kairn and Laura Kairn to B squad
deposits and entry forms will be sent very soon!

Thank-You
Luke

Back
Top Bottom