International superstar moving to Australia to study in 2008

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
I don't want to name names at the moment I'll tell you he's young, will reside in Brisbane and will make an immediate impact on bowling. Expected in Feb!

I also know of someone moving to Australia i wonder if it's the same person or maybe different cause i heard from a fellow country men that he was going to live in sydney oh well will have to wait and see.

Spanner the person i'm talking about is from Saudi Arabia

So if we all guess George will you tell us if we get it right???
Being an international superstar and young i would have to guess someone possible like Osku or Dominic Barrett

I don't want to name names at the moment I'll tell you he's young, will reside in Brisbane and will make an immediate impact on bowling. Expected in Feb!
damn george

was hoping you would say she and say shes english and sponsored by brunswick :(

It's Badr AL Sheikh of Saudi Arabia. I hope he comes up there and teaches all you Queenslanders a thing or two! :movingtongue:

Whoops..... dam slow internet....didnt see that last post.

Looking forward him bowling in Australia..... nice kid too...except he loves face book way too much :)

Belmo

So much for a secret :D He will be studying at Griffith, Mt Gravatt campus I recall. I spoke to him 2 weeks ago, he is looking forward to bowling alot and earning some pocket money whilst here.

I think he is a star Wayne, just my views.... his resume also helps

Well there is alot to say about Badr. Won 2 Gold Medals at the Doha Asian Games and Gold Medal at Asian Youth Games in 2007 currently been bowled. nothing much more to say.

was selected to play in the world ten pin masters and the rest lol.. should be good for aussie bowling

Badr is a fantastic bowler in my view, World Tenpin Masters is an invitational, and to be invited to compete there, is a testament to his credentials. His efforts winning Gold around the world also go to his tenpin character.

Would be excellent to see more of him in Australia.....

haha i go to qut and i'm looking right now to transfer to griffith. win!
i'm just going to find him and tell him in australia is customary that if you go to the same uni as a bowler, you have to teach them EVERYTHING you know about the game.

i wish.

I thought Ben Coupland already lived and studied in Brisbane?
All about perception.
Leanne.

So much for a secret :D He will be studying at Griffith, Mt Gravatt campus I recall. I spoke to him 2 weeks ago, he is looking forward to bowling alot and earning some pocket money whilst here.

I think he is a star Wayne, just my views.... his resume also helps

Hey George,

Maybe he can come to Melbourne and play some pot games with the Filo's. Hee hee. We like making pocket money too...

Leo

He prefers to play for dollars not pesos :D Why do you invite him down and not me? I'm sure you will see him around enough, he intends on bowling alot.

It's Badr AL Sheikh of Saudi Arabia. I hope he comes up there and teaches all you Queenslanders a thing or two! :movingtongue:
yea iam pretty sure that this young kid is on his way to australia and hopefully have a great time competing here

Back
Top Bottom