I'M BUYING...MAYBE

I have a few things, from the 60's
ATBC Bowling Average Calculator Books x 2
A first edition ATBC Handicap Manual (printed by kind permission of American Bowling Congress)
American Bowling Congress Complete Rules Regulations and Constitution season 1961/62 (which Aus Comps used because they had not formed ATBC then).
An American Bowling Congress 1960 Handicap Manual.
An ABC Bowling Average Calculator.
An ATBC first edition 1962 Complete Rules and Regulations.
A few 1961/63 Bowling shirts (Newcastle area Sponsors)
2 Shirts from 1st ever NSW Junior team (about 1966 ) NSW v ACT
A Blazer with President NSWTBA 1966.
A 16lb "Magic Circle" AMF Ball limited edition (as only given to US Pro Bowlers of the day.) They were a practice ball with an inlaid orange stripe around the ball to watch the ball track as it rolled down the lane.

All negotiable. message me if interested
`

I have a few things, from the 60's

A 16lb "Magic Circle" AMF Ball limited edition (as only given to US Pro Bowlers of the day.) They were a practice ball with an inlaid orange stripe around the ball to watch the ball track as it rolled down the lane.

All negotiable. message me if interested
`
The Magic Circle ball was available to the general public in any good pro-shop in the USA. Bit you had better throw a consistant full-roller release or it looked like crap going down the lane.

The Magic Circle ball was available to the general public in any good pro-shop in the USA. Bit you had better throw a consistant full-roller release or it looked like crap going down the lane.

My Bad apparently, that's what I was told back then, I was about 10yo and it sounded ok to me..I did see one go on US eBay for $600 a few years back, which must mean it's fairly rare and a collector item for some reason.
Happy to be corrected by an elder, though

Hey Jonesy,

I have a mint condition (undrilled) AMF Amflite Brilliant bowling ball.

This ball was given as a gift to celebrate the opening of AMF Australia, and was given to one of the inaugural directors of the company.

I have uploaded a photo of the ball, which is the one situated front and centre.

Let me know if this is something that you would be interested in??

Cheers

Steve Hunt

Hey Jonesy,

I have a mint condition (undrilled) AMF Amflite Brilliant bowling ball.

This ball was given as a gift to celebrate the opening of AMF Australia, and was given to one of the inaugural directors of the company.

I have uploaded a photo of the ball, which is the one situated front and centre.

Let me know if this is something that you would be interested in??

Cheers

Steve Hunt

Hi Steve, do you still have this ball? If so, what would you sell it for? I have one drilled but haven't found too much information about it. Would love to know more, Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom